View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 208 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Aguilafanatico View Post
    Well first off, I would never post about kids potentially getting injured. That's just bad form in my opinion. You may think Ralston is the entire team for Argyle but the college recruiters don't...... But I'm sure you know best.
    Otherwise, Argyle didn't "barely" beat Graham. I would say it was closer to Argyle"nearly" blew out Graham....again. An interception in the end zone, a fumbled snap at the 1/2 yd line, and a missed tackle on 4th and long (desperation time for Graham) are the only things that kept the game somewhat close. Either way, a W is a W and Argyle can count two vs Graham during their current 24 game win streak. Oh, and neither were in Argyle. Enjoy the rest of your season and glad to know that despite the results, you guys "know" that you can beat the one-trick pony.
    your are right a win is a win..but by no means was it anywhere near a blow out. the game was back and forth Graham even took the lead in the third until the pick six..but i will say this...I am biased and so are you and sayn that..... neither of us is right or wrong.. i am absolutely sure I know that my guys are gonna win...but once again I am biased... And I was very clear i don't want anyone hurt..but read into that what you will..You Argyle fans came to this thread Talking up Your team and that's fine just know i will defend... Also I wont go to any other thread talkin up Graham UNLESS TO DEFEND...remember i did not start this but i sure will Play along.
    Go Steers!

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    your are right a win is a win..but by no means was it anywhere near a blow out. the game was back and forth Graham even took the lead in the third until the pick six..but i will say this...I am biased and so are you and sayn that..... neither of us is right or wrong.. i am absolutely sure I know that my guys are gonna win...but once again I am biased... And I was very clear i don't want anyone hurt..but read into that what you will..You Argyle fans came to this thread Talking up Your team and that's fine just know i will defend... Also I wont go to any other thread talkin up Graham UNLESS TO DEFEND...remember i did not start this but i sure will Play along.
    Ya'll got beat by a better team. By a better team that wasn't even playing that well yet. Still moving young players around. Just like ya'll got beat by a better team last year and in 2008. Look at the game any way you want from a homer side, but anyone that is not a homer like you easily sees that if we don't miss the tackle on 4th down, don't fumble the snap on the one inch line, and don't throw the silly pick in the endzone before halftime, that we easily win by 2-3 scores.
    BELIEVE IT!!

I don't believe I came to this thread "talkin up Argyle". Just responding to your one-trick pony reference.

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK ATTACK View Post
    Ya'll got beat by a better team. By a better team that wasn't even playing that well yet. Still moving young players around. Just like ya'll got beat by a better team last year and in 2008. Look at the game any way you want from a homer side, but anyone that is not a homer like you easily sees that if we don't miss the tackle on 4th down, don't fumble the snap on the one inch line, and don't throw the silly pick in the endzone before halftime, that we easily win by 2-3 scores.
    If WE DON'T.... IF WE DON'T.....IF WE DON'T...lol....ok right.....2008...what!...ok lets play this year......not long ago and a Galaxy far away Darth.... Graham is gonna win and the funny thing is you know it..NO MATTER how much you grip ...You KNOW IT....We are the complete package and we do not rely on one or even two players....HOW ABOUT THIS ONE..... IF WE DON'T GIVE UP A PICK SIX WE WIN......now that sounds stupid don't it....but true...lol
    Last edited by briandumith*; 10-26-2014 at 06:27 PM.
    Go Steers!

I don't believe I came to this thread "talkin up Argyle". Just responding to your one-trick pony reference.
    I said it..because one of your fellow Argyle poster did start something??????? Why else would I even care....oh but I will respond...lol
    Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Yep, they're a pretty darn good football team, alright. Gonna hafta work harder though, haha.
    this one from regaleagle.....Am suppose to just let it slide...NOPE NOT ME HUNNY!
    Go Steers!

Hey B.A....this guy had a 90 Kick off return for a TD
    Go Steers!

This Guy ran for 120 n 3 tds!
    Go Steers!

This guy received 115 yrds....
    SO where does the IF WE DON'T come in!!!!
    Go Steers!

This Guy ran for 120 n 3 tds!
    And Graham lost to Argyle....Again (at home this time). What sounds stupid is a guy posting that his team WILL beat a team that has already beaten his 6-2 team twice in 9 months. Maybe you should find a pony and teach him a trick.

And Graham lost to Argyle....Again (at home this time). What sounds stupid is a guy posting that his team WILL beat a team that has already beaten his 6-2 team twice in 9 months. Maybe you should find a pony and teach him a trick.
    why does it sound stupid...I believe in my team...and this is a Graham thread..AM I suppose to say...AWE shucks will wont win against you...NOPE NOT ME HUNNY!
    Go Steers!

And once again I did not start this...Y'all came here and started commenting on my team...What did you think I would not respond...please! I LOVE THIS....Yippee!
    Go Steers!

http://www.grahamsportsfilm.com/medi...category_id=47
    Here Enjoy the game Highlight film...the final score was wrong here. They never changed it but I think you know it was 35-27 not 37-25 like they said....
    Go Steers!

Here is last years MW game while we wait for this year to be uploaded!
    Go Steers!

All-American
    Blog Entries

Just to let you know....I was complimenting the Graham Steers 2014 team and at the same time saying that it will take alot more if the Steers want to win the region after seeing that Big Spring/Stephenville battle. I could care less at this point in the season to even think about what may or may not happen later IF Argyle and Graham were somehow able to have another meeting on the Gridiron of Glory this season. At Argyle, the team takes each game one week at a time. Sorry you misunderstood my post....I didn't intend it to be a barb.....that's why I was complimenting the team. But the truth is the team will need to improve in order to win the region....they already have 2 losses and one of them was to a regional team Big Spring. Well now fancy that....just so happens it's the same exact team that just beat Stephenville. And then there's Stephenville, Wylie, and Andrews to mention a few others. Don't worry....Argyle will need to win our region in order to just play a Region I team again this season. And that, my friend, is a fer piece down the road right now, I'd hafta say.
    Last edited by regaleagle; 10-27-2014 at 03:37 AM.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.