View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 208 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    Yes i said all those things just scroll up....they are not the same team with out him.....but even with him Graham will beat them IF we play them again...
    Why you hatin' on Argyle brotha? They have a great team. Who cares if they have Ralston. Wouldn't you be tickled to have a player his caliber pounding the rock 30-40 times a game?
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Blog Entries

And just for the record, just because Stidham is out doesn't mean Sville is going to lay down. They definitely make a run for the semis.

STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    And just for the record, just because Stidham is out doesn't mean Sville is going to lay down. They definitely make a run for the semis.
    Ok HW I agree Ville is still A very good team!....but NO WAY they are the same....I think they would have won Friday for example if he was in...
    Go Steers!

Why you hatin' on Argyle brotha? They have a great team. Who cares if they have Ralston. Wouldn't you be tickled to have a player his caliber pounding the rock 30-40 times a game?
    Scroll up look back on this thread...I wasnt sayn anything about Argyle AT ALL.... They started "HATEN" on Graham.....look back n see...As I have said in the past I will defend Graham...
    Go Steers!

Blog Entries

Ok HW I agree Ville is still A very good team!....but NO WAY they are the same....I think they would have won Friday for example if he was in...
    I agree. There were two 3 and outs just before halftime and 2 INT's. That's 28 potential points left on the field and gave BS the ball back and they scored on each of those possession changes. It is what it is. I just hope Stidham can make the projected 4-5 week recovery. That would put him back on the field by the 2nd or 3rd round.

STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

I agree. There were two 3 and outs just before halftime and 2 INT's. That's 28 potential points left on the field and gave BS the ball back and they scored on each of those possession changes. It is what it is. I just hope Stidham can make the projected 4-5 week recovery. That would put him back on the field by the 2nd or 3rd round.
    GOD I hate he is out...Really Really sux...I love watch n him play
    Go Steers!

I hope the recovery is true but I wouldn't get my hopes up on that... I still think Tech may pull the plug n say don't play anymore like TCU did with Freeze (Graham)
    Go Steers!

Blog Entries

I hope the recovery is true but I wouldn't get my hopes up on that... I still think Tech may pull the plug n say don't play anymore like TCU did with Freeze (Graham)
    No hope but prayers. Being that it's a fractured metatarsal. It'll heal. It's just how fast.

STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

TECH has their own problems to worry about!! Freeze made that decision, or his Dad did!!

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

Quote Originally Posted by toddg View Post
    TECH has their own problems to worry about!! Freeze made that decision, or his Dad did!!
    listen I know what I know...TCU told them that its best to rest....
    Go Steers!

No hope but prayers. Being that it's a fractured metatarsal. It'll heal. It's just how fast.
    Just wondering HW not talking smack here..Has Ville secured a Playoff spot yet?? Nevermind I will answer my own Question..yes...beat Bwood and Snyder...
    Last edited by briandumith*; 10-26-2014 at 03:22 PM.
    Go Steers!

I think you meant metacarpal, Jacketwood. . Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Na I will stick with what I say...not gonna count blow out wins or running the score up on half-less teams or teams with no defense....you know exactly what I mean and you know it to be true...Don't get me wrong.. You guys a winners and that is great.. Y'all have shown up this year for sure...cu-dos... I am just saying (if) and only (IF) you lose your running back you are not the same team...Much like Stidham with Ville or Tannahill with Big Spring....you are still good maybe even very good...But you would not be the same team...I've seen every game..I am NOT counting the run ups on a tired D that don't care anymore...He is your team. They barley beat Graham.. you won no doubt and all accolades that come with that...but you know you got outta here by the skin of your teeth...Its in the back of your head... Further more Graham knows they can beat you... And we are hoping you keep winning..keep rolling..Because thet really want another crack at y'all......So good-luck Eagles...Keep winning...Please and thank you...
    Well first off, I would never post about kids potentially getting injured. That's just bad form in my opinion. You may think Ralston is the entire team for Argyle but the college recruiters don't...... But I'm sure you know best.
    Otherwise, Argyle didn't "barely" beat Graham. I would say it was closer to Argyle"nearly" blew out Graham....again. An interception in the end zone, a fumbled snap at the 1/2 yd line, and a missed tackle on 4th and long (desperation time for Graham) are the only things that kept the game somewhat close. Either way, a W is a W and Argyle can count two vs Graham during their current 24 game win streak. Oh, and neither were in Argyle. Enjoy the rest of your season and glad to know that despite the results, you guys "know" that you can beat the one-trick pony.

Really sorry to hear about Stidham. Hope he is able to return for the playoffs. I was equally bummed to hear about the injure to Tre'von at Sanger. Kid was having a monster year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ccmom View Post
    I think you meant metacarpal, Jacketwood. . Hope he has a speedy recovery.
    Yes ccmom, metacarpal fracture. Not metatarsal. Sometimes spell check outthinks itself!

STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019