View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 208 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham

http://www.frogsowar.com/2015/7/31/9...ntdown-34-days and of coarse let it be know that the freshmen starting on the TCU D. Is a Graham man too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=e4Ao-iNPPUc. The big boys n the team always walk out to AC/DC Thunderstruck at home games... I like this version. ..

Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    http://www.frogsowar.com/2015/7/31/9...ntdown-34-days and of coarse let it be know that the freshmen starting on the TCU D. Is a Graham man too.

Him leaving is the difference between being called State Semi Finalist and State Champions. After all of the things I have heard, I cant support him being from Graham. He left his teammates hanging...literally

Quote Originally Posted by ICML View Post
    Him leaving is the difference between being called State Semi Finalist and State Champions. After all of the things I have heard, I cant support him being from Graham. He left his teammates hanging...literally
    Wow.....I will support anyone from Graham... he has earned that right regardless of the situations of his senior year

Go Steers!

Wow.....I will support anyone from Graham... he has earned that right regardless of the situations of his senior year

Is he from Graham or is he from Weatherford? What does his degree say? Lets be honest, Freeze skipped town and forgot about all of his teammates. There is nothing Weatherford ISD offers that helped him enroll to TCU that Graham doesn't offer. This is like the little secret nobody really wants to talk about in public but will talk about behind closed doors, you know it and I know it.

Is he from Graham or is he from Weatherford? What does his degree say? Lets be honest, Freeze skipped town and forgot about all of his teammates. There is nothing Weatherford ISD offers that helped him enroll to TCU that Graham doesn't offer. This is like the little secret nobody really wants to talk about in public but will talk about behind closed doors, you know it and I know it.
    We all knew that.... he did it to graduate early and start the spring semester at TCU that's no secret ...I have talked to several of his teammates none of them hold a grudge ... most of them are proud of him and most do not have anything bad to say about him.. he was given the opportunity to heal himself and better himself what is wrong with that

Go Steers!

He had other reasons to finish there.. private reasons.. reasons that are non of anyone's business but him and his... I choose to remember the player on the field.. His cold shoulder hits that players in college will feel... his teammates are the real judge.. and they celebrate him....that's good enough for me...

Go Steers!

Cold Shoulder!
    Go Steers!

Cold Shoulder!
    I don't know who you have spoke to, but from everything I have heard there is a lot of shadiness surrounding the situation. Like I said, Graham provided everything Weatherford does.....and I will leave it at that. I hope the kid does well, but he cut his ties from Graham a long time ago.

I don't know who you have spoke to, but from everything I have heard there is a lot of shadiness surrounding the situation. Like I said, Graham provided everything Weatherford does.....and I will leave it at that. I hope the kid does well, but he cut his ties from Graham a long time ago.
    I love Graham football...I am a Graham Steer fan.. Obviously. .. so chatting about things other than that... is nonsense. ... I love this team and these young men.. I will never talk bad about any of them for any reason.. this argument makes absolutely no sense. . The others around the downlow are laughing at this... I do not know how much more I can stress this... Remember when you were 16 17 or 18..didn't make the best choices at least I know I didn't... it's hard to think these young men are merely boys.. but that is the truth.. and being something other than fans... just don't understand it bro..sorry.. just dont

Go Steers!

To every Graham fan.. the Booster Bash is set for the 17th at Newton Field... Get your fly Steer Gear.. and meet this year's teams. (Not just football) also big UPS to the band.. chatted with a few of them today... looks like a REALLY COOL half show is in the works... awesomeness.. abounds. ..

Go Steers!

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/bohn...BJg/videos.htm
    enjoy this video From our MLB and preseason 4a Defensive Player Of The Year. Cottongame will terrorize QBs this year!
    Go Steers!

All-District

Brians a nice dude, I'm not, so how about you shut the trap until you have some sort of clue about what you speak of. Freeze will always be a part of Steers.

Practice Squad

Was excited to see our young men in some pads this morning!

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/bohn...BJg/videos.htm
    enjoy this video From our MLB and preseason 4a Defensive Player Of The Year. Cottongame will terrorize QBs this year!
    Met he and his parents at the Boise St camp this summer. Nice folks. I wished him luck......for the camp.