View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 208 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Not fooling me. I know Argyle is more than a 1 trick pony. You don't stay undefeated this long with only 1 good player!
    Yes you do.. Hes all they have..he is great but still just one trick.. and if we play them again we will be ready.....one trick pony for sure! I f you are still in doubt then look at each game..Each one see past the score...see how they play and how he is used.. We can beat them and we will if we meet again...I have all the confidence in the world about this... Knowing what I know about our boys and that game.. we will win...
    Go Steers!

If heaven forbid he was to got down (and I don't wish this I want them at their best)...then they would be in a world of hurt.. He accounts for almost 80% of there O.. and that is a one trick pony.. they have a good D not great by any stretch but good.. They have a very good O line... but if you watch the films any of them this year you would understand what i mean. research it if you will..maybe you will see what i am saying.
    Go Steers!

Had to post this..This is from the Freshmen Game Thur with MW... This is a Graham INT.. Graham won 44-22
    Thanks to Inmateboss for the picture.
    Last edited by briandumith*; 10-25-2014 at 02:14 PM.
    Go Steers!

http://www.texomashomepage.com/story...I0a7wBwRfxZs6A
    Chan. 3 W.F. sports video from the MW game...
    Go Steers!

http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/spo...73a328301.html
    I am posting this article from the MW paper not to spot light the game but at the end it talks about the player that was taken to the ER last night........
    They say he is fine Praise God!
    Go Steers!

Cedric Battle's Football Stats

CareerVar 14-15

Total Rushing Yards
    Average Rushing Yards
    Carries
    Rushing Yards Per Game
    Rushing TDs
    Total TDs

As good as this kid is..Man what he could do with a good O-line..
    One would think they would worry about stats like this.....But Hirschi as not been good at all this year..
    Graham's D will lower these number considerably..
    Go Steers!

hey 100 posts...yea me!
    Go Steers!

This is the Hirschi game from 2010.. Just thought I'd show an older video until the new one comes up in the next few day..
    Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    If heaven forbid he was to got down (and I don't wish this I want them at their best)...then they would be in a world of hurt.. He accounts for almost 80% of there O.. and that is a one trick pony.. they have a good D not great by any stretch but good.. They have a very good O line... but if you watch the films any of them this year you would understand what i mean. research it if you will..maybe you will see what i am saying.
    Not really sure what film you are watching but Argyle has 1,650 yds passing and 1,950 yds rushing this year. If you want to believe that Nick is 80% of the offense great......but not true. Argyle has 4 receivers ranked amongst the top in DfW 4A, and Rodgers is ranked 3rd amongst Qbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguilafanatico View Post
    Not really sure what film you are watching but Argyle has 1,650 yds passing and 1,950 yds rushing this year. If you want to believe that Nick is 80% of the offense great......but not true. Argyle has 4 receivers ranked amongst the top in DfW 4A, and Rodgers is ranked 3rd amongst Qbs.
    Na I will stick with what I say...not gonna count blow out wins or running the score up on half-less teams or teams with no defense....you know exactly what I mean and you know it to be true...Don't get me wrong.. You guys a winners and that is great.. Y'all have shown up this year for sure...cu-dos... I am just saying (if) and only (IF) you lose your running back you are not the same team...Much like Stidham with Ville or Tannahill with Big Spring....you are still good maybe even very good...But you would not be the same team...I've seen every game..I am NOT counting the run ups on a tired D that don't care anymore...He is your team. They barley beat Graham.. you won no doubt and all accolades that come with that...but you know you got outta here by the skin of your teeth...Its in the back of your head... Further more Graham knows they can beat you... And we are hoping you keep winning..keep rolling..Because thet really want another crack at y'all......So good-luck Eagles...Keep winning...Please and thank you...
    Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    Yes you do.. Hes all they have..he is great but still just one trick.. and if we play them again we will be ready.....one trick pony for sure! I f you are still in doubt then look at each game..Each one see past the score...see how they play and how he is used.. We can beat them and we will if we meet again...I have all the confidence in the world about this... Knowing what I know about our boys and that game.. we will win...
    Lol. Your opinion verses many others that disagree. Again, you don't stay undefeated this far along in the year being a 1 trick pony. Now Hirschi is a 1 trick pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Lol. Your opinion verses many others that disagree. Again, you don't stay undefeated this far along in the year being a 1 trick pony. Now Hirschi is a 1 trick pony!
    Well at least we agree on that..That boy is great...to bad he has such a bad team...
    but I strongly encourage you to look at the Argyle films {If you can}... maybe you will change your mind...just maybe...And I full expect Argyle fans to disagree with ANYTHING I say...lol...and I love it!
    Go Steers!

Blog Entries

Argyle has a solid defense. Argyle has a great O-line. Ralston is a stud. QB Rogers is getting better each week. Their are 2 WR's that are studs. Argyle has a great coaching staff. Argyle will be a deep playoff run team.
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    Argyle has a solid defense. Argyle has a great O-line. Ralston is a stud. QB Rogers is getting better each week. Their are 2 WR's that are studs. Argyle has a great coaching staff. Argyle will be a deep playoff run team.
    Yes i said all those things just scroll up....they are not the same team with out him.....but even with him Graham will beat them IF we play them again...
    Go Steers!

I talk to the Graham boys on a almost daily basis..They know they can beat them...or anyone...The tough pre-district schedule has REALLY helped them...They know now that (It) is in reach for sure...
    Go Steers!