View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham

Merry Sterrmas! and have a happy New Steer!
    Go Steers!

same as before..
    Go Steers!

Go Steers!

Go Steers!

Go Steers!

propaganda thread!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by football8 View Post
    propaganda thread!!!!
    Proud of my team! thread!
    Go Steers!

All-District

Ill be there thursday if work allows....itll be a murdering

Yup I am gonna be on the Wylie side for sure....lol
    Go Steers!

http://www.texasfootball.com/assets/...DI-Bracket.pdf

Thank you Eddie McWhorter!
    Click The link above
    Go Steers!

Ready for Round 2..this year.... Brownwood has gotten much better but I still think Graham will win.
    Go Steers!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    Yup I am gonna be on the Wylie side for sure....lol
    It will feel strange for Grammies to be on our side (rooting for Wylie!?) but you are welcome to join and we'll be rooting for you guys... right up to the 3rd round! Lot of respect (and vitriol on game week!) between our schools. Every time I watch Graham play I have the weird feeling I'm watching a mirror image of us...

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    It will feel strange for Grammies to be on our side (rooting for Wylie!?) but you are welcome to join and we'll be rooting for you guys... right up to the 3rd round! Lot of respect (and vitriol on game week!) between our schools. Every time I watch Graham play I have the weird feeling I'm watching a mirror image of us...
    lol I must be honest.. It is because y'all are playn the state champs of classless teams...they cheap shot punch and throw fits like no other..Their so called great running back punched one of our guys on three different plays.. was never a flag by the W.F. refs... #70 will crack back on evey play. he hunts out the best player on D and goes for the knees. no matter where the play is ..even if it is over.. I hate talkin about other peoples kids but these guy are the most unsportsman like team out here. The coaches encourage this kind of play..Even telling the team not to take a knee when someone is on the other team is hurt..last yr during the freshmen game they played in Graham.. Freshmen mind you.. They scored a TD then ran to mid field and made a pissin motion on our Steer logo...freshmen....lol..So I hope y'all crush them 65-0..
    Go Steers!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    lol I must be honest.. It is because y'all are playn the state champs of classless teams...they cheap shot punch and throw fits like no other..Their so called great running back punched one of our guys on three different plays.. was never a flag by the W.F. refs... #70 will crack back on evey play. he hunts out the best player on D and goes for the knees. no matter where the play is ..even if it is over.. I hate talkin about other peoples kids but these guy are the most unsportsman like team out here. The coaches encourage this kind of play..Even telling the team not to take a knee when someone is on the other team is hurt..last yr during the freshmen game they played in Graham.. Freshmen mind you.. They scored a TD then ran to mid field and made a pissin motion on our Steer logo...freshmen....lol..So I hope y'all crush them 65-0..
    I really hate to hear that... I must admit that I really have been terribly disappointed by the WF officating chapter over the years. My dislike started 8 or 9 years ago when we were playing ya'll in Graham and I overheard one of the refs chatting with the sideline crew and he said sarcasticly "Great, the only team I dislike more than Graham is Wylie and I get stuck with both!". Very un-professional attitude and so much for an unbiased viewpoint...

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    I really hate to hear that... I must admit that I really have been terribly disappointed by the WF officating chapter over the years. My dislike started 8 or 9 years ago when we were playing ya'll in Graham and I overheard one of the refs chatting with the sideline crew and he said sarcasticly "Great, the only team I dislike more than Graham is Wylie and I get stuck with both!". Very un-professional attitude and so much for an unbiased viewpoint...
    We got stuck with that crew for every game this yr except Bwood n Wylie.. even last friday.. never fails we get at least one flag evey deep drive....lol.. not taken anything away from any other team.. but yeah hair pulling for sure..
    Go Steers!