View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 202 of 208 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3113

Thread: Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    I also wanna note Friday morning our other app moderator got in a car accident so basically with me on vacation and Will in the hospital we literally had no people moderating the app Friday when it all went down

https://twitter.com/WillieWilk23/sta...95402795122690
    2 people to mod a giant state wide football app. Well there's the problem. Maybe time to hire someone or ten. Keeping the chat option gone is a good idea. It will just migrate to the forums. Can't stop the troll.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    2 people to mod a giant state wide football app. Well there's the problem. Maybe time to hire someone or ten. Keeping the chat option gone is a good idea. It will just migrate to the forums. Can't stop the troll.

Why do you think we shut it down? Sometimes it takes something bad happening to get the attention of those in charge...its unfortunate but also reality

All-American

Migrating to the forums is fine because its 3 message boards, its filtered down a lot easier....its not 500 new chats a week

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew328 View Post
    Migrating to the forums is fine because its 3 message boards, its filtered down a lot easier....its not 500 new chats a week
    Well, I can at least thank you for taking the time to address this on this thread. Hopefully we can just get back to football soon.

Go Steers!

https://www.newschannel6now.com/2022...higraham-game/ Number of suspended players has dropped to 11 total. 6 from Graham and 5 from Hirschi. Atleast that's a step forward

Go Steers!

https://www.texomashomepage.com/news...inner-decided/ Wichita Falls Hirschi has been determined the winner of the stopped game. As it should be. IMO. Article is attached.

Go Steers!

This just won't stop... NOW! apparently Hirschi "MAY" Have played an ineligible player last Friday. They would have to forfeit if that is the case. This was just reported on Chan. 3.
    https://twitter.com/KfdxTobin/status...3tLnn-zhA&s=19

Go Steers!

I guess we will have to expect this for a while. All because of a troll.

Go Steers!

Okay this has come down the line. Hirschi now has to forfeit the win vr. Graham for playing an ineligible player. What does this mean? Basically and from what I have been told. Atleast FOR NOW. BOTH TEAMS TAKE THE LOSS. Not sure what that will do down the line.

Now the rest of this is pure speculation so take the following statement with a big ole grain of salt please. THIS NOT FACT BUT MY OWN OPINION AS TO WHY THE HUSKIES WERE DISQUALIFIED. I do not know the official reason. No one has told me anything. I think it has to do with an Ex-Graham player. I will not say who. Who's "parents" and the coaches well let's say didn't see eye to eye with each other. For good or bad for better better or worse. The player wound up playing for the Huskies. Might have been an issue with the residents of that player... something along those lines. Now like I said this is my own thoughts. I think I could right. But I reserve the right to be completely wrong. It wouldn't be the second time.

Go Steers!

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

So the kid who got kicked off the team for cursing at a 7 on 7 game ended up at Hirschi(which that whole thing was BS)? What's gonna happen to the kid who threw 2 punches in an actual varsity football game?

https://www.newschannel6now.com/2022...n-over-graham/ chan 6 article on the overturning on the Hirschi win

Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    So the kid who got kicked off the team for cursing at a 7 on 7 game ended up at Hirschi(which that whole thing was BS)? What's gonna happen to the kid who threw 2 punches in an actual varsity football game?
    The kid that threw punches is one of the suspended players for the fight. As it should be

Go Steers!

2013, 2015, 2016 3ADL FF Champ jason's Avatar

The kid that threw punches is one of the suspended players for the fight. As it should be

So cursing at a 7on7 = kicked off the team but throwing punches in a game = half game suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post

So cursing at a 7on7 = kicked off the team but throwing punches in a game = half game suspension?
    I think the issue with the playing of an ineligible player is a different issue altogether. I remember when I was in high school Easland had played an ineligible player that had already got his GED. Cost them the entire year. Ask "Villed" about that. Same thing here. I'm purely speculating but I believe the parents "may" have fudged to the W.F.I.S.D. about residents. Which is unfortunate but definitely makes for an eligible player that is. It has nothing to do with Graham by the way. Like I said I might be wrong on this... Just to reiterate the eligibility issue is a completely different issue from the fight issue. Also when I say nothing to do with Graham. Said player had already and legally left the G.I.S.D. to my understanding.

Go Steers!

Default Graham

Unfortunately I was correct. Also for whatever reason these are not in order sorry here is the link https://www.timesrecordnews.com/
    Last edited by briandumith*; 10-13-2022 at 02:54 PM.
    Go Steers!