View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 162 of 208 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3113

Thread: Graham

just a few numbers from the Burk game...

#7 276 yards passing with 4TDS to #3,#9x2 and #15 (freshman)
    #2 138 yards rushing with 3TDs
    474 total yards
    90% in the 2nd half

#31 with INT
    #17 with INT. Pick 6
    #20 with INT. Pick 6

Burk had 272 total yards
    202 passing 1TD 3 INT
    66 rushing 1 TD

and a personal shout out to #6 played great on both sides of the ball. Very dicey with his hands on the ball. nice
    Go Steers!

picks from the Burk game get the full picture here ..... https://flynnpc.smugmug.com/Sports/G...nett-Bulldogs/ Thanks David!!!
    Go Steers!

All-American
    Blog Entries

Just from doing some quick homework and looking at film clips from both teams......this game should be very close. I'ma thinkin' I like Graham's offense better and Stephenville's defense better, Lol. I really do think Graham will be able to score on Stephenville's defense......and guess what??? I think Stephenville will be able to score on Graham's defense. This game might just come down to late in the 4th and turnovers. It should be a very good ballgame to watch. Good luck to both teams......whatever happens, both teams should come out better teams because of this contest.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Practice Squad

finally back to a pc. Steers dominate the Jackets this friday night. at half it will not even be close.
    Stephenville the 4a nightmare 2017. we ready FIRE AWAY!

Ooooookay thanks I think

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by JacketSwarm View Post
    finally back to a pc. Steers dominate the Jackets this friday night. at half it will not even be close.
    Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    Ooooookay thanks I think

everybody knows I'd never capitalize the word steers. how many other posts on the site have you modified, mr mod? is that why LHPMom gave you mod? so you could modify other peoples words. well at least you are now caught. you gonna change this one too?
    Stephenville the 4a nightmare 2017. we ready FIRE AWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by JacketSwarm View Post
    everybody knows I'd never capitalize the word steers. how many other posts on the site have you modified, mr mod? is that why LHPMom gave you mod? so you could modify other peoples words. well at least you are now caught. you gonna change this one too?
    Must have been a miss type.... I didn't chance your stupid words fella.. keep accusing me of stuff go ahead.. You know all you need to do is ask me to make the correction. That's why we are here. But no you have to assume it's malice. I don't give 10 farts what you post as long as it's not offensive or degrading.

Go Steers!

the picture perfect slant catch and run TD. By a freshman might I add.

Go Steers!

GAME DAY!

Go Steers!

Graham wins 30 - 14. Graham's defense shows up very nicely only gave up two touchdowns in the first half. Shut them out in the second half. The offense was able to score against a very very good defense probably one of the better defenses in the state. It was 14 to 14 in the third quarter the turning point was a safety that resulted from a penalty in the endzone. Then the preceding kickoff was ran back for a touchdown. And then our offense ran down the field and scored a touchdown and our defense kept their offense from scoring the rest of the game and there is your score 30 - 14. Good win lots of penalties on both sides no complaints though we're used to it. Stephenville is a very very good team and I think they will do very well in division 1 and they are worthy of their accolades. And I hope now people will realize so are we. I am gonna go ahead and say this.. It is unhumble opinion that this team will now go 10- 0 in regular season play. The hard parts of the season are over now. So it's time to calibrate and heal and take it week too week. Could be a good thing for sure...

Go Steers!

All-American
    Blog Entries

I think you mean "accolades", not acolytes, Lol. An acolyte is an altar attendant in the church.....and I doubt that all the Yellowjackets do that!!
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    I think you mean "accolades", not acolytes, Lol. An acolyte is an altar attendant in the church.....and I doubt that all the Yellowjackets do that!!
    Voice text always gets me.. I don't think there is very many Catholics down there... lol

Go Steers!

about the late hit.... I watched the video over and over last nigh and today... 99 was pushed to into 45 by 55 the Jackets linemen. them he himself pounced on top of the pile... don't believe me. please watch the film. If you can find it.. So In truth the flag should have been on the Jackets.
    Go Steers!

https://twitter.com/zduncansports/st...72848310308864 watch the VIDEO of the "late hit"....

Go Steers!

Anyone wondering how Gilmore did in that gritty defensive struggle of a game..... just fine 130 yards and 2 tds.. nice

Go Steers!