View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 149 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3113

Thread: Graham

I know for a fact the Graham quarterback was asked why he missed open recievers on several plays and he said he can't just throw to anybody and is told who to throw to so that's the dang reason Graham won't ever get over the hump. Time for Davidson to go and yall know it and the ones disagreed are the ones who's kids are suppose to be thrown to so yeah

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Deputyone View Post
    I know for a fact the Graham quarterback was asked why he missed open recievers on several plays and he said he can't just throw to anybody and is told who to throw to so that's the dang reason Graham won't ever get over the hump. Time for Davidson to go and yall know it and the ones disagreed are the ones who's kids are suppose to be thrown to so yeah
    Alrighty then. Got some animosity brewing in Steer Town?
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

If you have a problem with the coach then go to the school board. This Thread is to celebrate the fine young men and women of Graham. You have yet to offer anything positive in any way. I don't see why you keep coming on here. The hate that you display definitely shows results of some sort of a bad personal experience that nobody else needs to know about or cares about. I for one don't care who coaches what I or where. We celebrate these young men and women.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

Lol lol

Celebrate their hard work that can't pay off because the coach plays daddy ball? Rumor is probably the best player they have is not coming back to play for daddy ball Davidson next season for this exact reason

Celebrate their hard work that can't pay off because the coach plays daddy ball? Rumor is probably the best player they have is not coming back to play for daddy ball Davidson next season for this exact reason
    Well I guess we should worry about that next year.. I think they did quite well this year.. Much better then the team you proclaimed as a shoe in for a state title (Bryson ).with the "best QB Graham every produced" in your words .. Your hate is obvious. Please take it elsewhere.. start a "I Hate Graham thread"... this is no place for your saber rattling.. not needed..

Go Steers!

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/story...nors/94618270/
    DISTRICT 3-4A D-II HONORS! WTG YOUNG MEN!
    They have Tucker listed as a Sr. He is a Jr. FYI.
    Last edited by briandumith*; 11-30-2016 at 03:41 PM.
    Go Steers!

Your a liar Brian . I said he was better than what they have and Davidson never even gave the kid a chance so **** up dude. You try to hard to be Graham top fan and most of them think your stupid and goofy. No connections to Graham sports other than u trie and look like some freakin gooru and your not

Your a liar Brian . I said he was better than what they have and Davidson never even gave the kid a chance so **** up dude. You try to hard to be Graham top fan and most of them think your stupid and goofy. No connections to Graham sports other than u trie and look like some freakin gooru and your not
    Don't understand why you think you have to make this personal. I have always maintained the spirit of the game for Graham on this thread. I've had several Graham fans and Graham parents come to me and express their thanks for what we try to do on here. I am thankful for the downlow to offer a chance to share Graham's accomplishments. I'm sorry you do not like it. I'm sorry you have Hate in Your Heart for this team in this town and apparently for me. Even though I have done nothing to deserve it. As I said before this is to celebrate the kids in this town. Please feel free to express your hate elsewhere. I do not know what has happened to make you feel this way but let me assure you that this particular thread is for celebration not degradation. Our youth has enough hate in this world.

Go Steers!

Simmer down now ladies. You're both pretty. One of you happens to be a moderator so some decorum please. kthx
    424-100-3 (80.74% win percentage) Highest winning percentage in the state

9 straight Region III Finals '11-'19
    56 consecutive district game wins '09-'20 (88-1 in district since 2003)
    37 consecutive non-losing seasons '84-'20

4 Championships - 1986, 1987, 2015, 2016
    8 State Finals - 1986, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    9 Semifinals - 1986, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2005, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    14 Quarterfinals - 1986, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2005, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    31 Playoff Appearances

SALL GUUD
    Go Steers!

I was asked to post a few picks from the Monahans game at Texas Tech. As always all of these fantastic pictures are from the very professional David Flynn. Please visit his site for more https://flynnpc.smugmug.com/

Go Steers!

Congratulations to Lady Blue Jasmine Sims! She has been selected as a Texas Girls Coaches Association (TGCA) All-Star. This a huge honor as only 12 girls from 1A, 2A, 3A and 4A were selected to represent Blue Team in the All-Star Game that will be held this coming July. Thanks Sonny

Go Steers!

Blog Entries

brian, just from memory, Graham added soccer, correct? If so, how are the soccer practices going so far? Turn out good? Are there both girls and boys teams? Did Graham hire a soccer coach(es) or utilizing current coaches to try and coach soccer? A curious mind wants to know.
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    brian, just from memory, Graham added soccer, correct? If so, how are the soccer practices going so far? Turn out good? Are there both girls and boys teams? Did Graham hire a soccer coach(es) or utilizing current coaches to try and coach soccer? A curious mind wants to know.
    Yeah HW we are going to get soccer. Looks like it won't be implemented until next year. At least that's what I'm hearing. I might be very wrong about this but I believe it's going to be next year according to budget and plans but it is definitely happening. I guess they budget for two years at a time. They approved soccer last year after the budget was set. I for one can't wait because our private high school leagues are great and have won alot. Of course it's not quite the same as organized school soccer.

Go Steers!