View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 145 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3113

Thread: Graham

Ok ok not that it matters at this point BUT in the 4th qtr of the Krum game.. It was tied 35-35. They threw a long bomb to the one yard line. The catch was called complete. They then ran it in for the game winning score... like I said don't matter now but judge for yourself IS IT A CATCH? thanks David you alway catch the plays in perfection...https://flynnpc.smugmug.com/Sports/G...vs-Krum-Bobcat check out the snapshot perfection of the play and any other of David's great work

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by briandumith*; 10-23-2016 at 08:26 PM.
    Go Steers!

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post

Ok ok not that it matters at this point BUT in the 4th qtr of the Krum game.. It was tied 35-35. They threw a long bomb to the one yard line. The catch was called complete. They then ran it in for the game winning score... like I said don't matter now but judge for yourself IS IT A CATCH? thanks David you alway catch the plays in perfection...https://flynnpc.smugmug.com/Sports/G...vs-Krum-Bobcat check out the snapshot perfection of the play and any other of David's great work

He worked so hard to get into perfect position and then blow that call. Oh well, good or bad, it pays the same, and they'll never, ever admit they just didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by CP3Dad View Post
    He worked so hard to get into perfect position and then blow that call. Oh well, good or bad, it pays the same, and they'll never, ever admit they just didn't see it.
    I usually don't complain about things like this. The fact is we are all human and people miss things for sure. That particular miss however possible cost us the game. The District...and playoff seeding..

Go Steers!

I have to make a correction in fairness to this statement. This Non-catch "catch" happened in the 3rd qtr. But it still resulted in a TD that tied the game 21-21..Graham lost by a TD. So that doesn't take away from the impact of the incorrect call. Still don't matter but we are allowed to rant a little when it's such a huge call.

Go Steers!

Junior Varsity

Agreed. In the end, we just didn't make enough plays to win, but we did make this play. On to the next play, on to Vernon.

Quote Originally Posted by CP3Dad View Post
    Agreed. In the end, we just didn't make enough plays to win, but we did make this play. On to the next play, on to Vernon.
    I was always taught not to leave it in the hands of the officials. The official was not afforded the luxury of instant reply like you were with the photo. You're going to blame the loss on one call from the official?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Foolery View Post
    I was always taught not to leave it in the hands of the officials. The official was not afforded the luxury of instant reply like you were with the photo. You're going to blame the loss on one call from the official?
    Don't think anyone is saying that Tom.. maybe just read the comments..in fact he is saying the exact opposite.

Go Steers!

I usually don't complain about things like this. The fact is we are all human and people miss things for sure. That particular miss however possible cost us the game. The District...and playoff seeding..

This is the opposite of blaming the loss on the ref?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Foolery View Post
    This is the opposite of blaming the loss on the ref?
    The D should have played better and not put themselves in the position.. but make no mistake about it that is a blown call that played major impact on the results and that's a shame.. but to err is human... so is to rant a little afterwards .... but on to next week.. Good win for Krum.

Go Steers!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2f9X_5gsii0&feature=share
    Awesome band preformance. They got All 1s and move on to the Area round..
    Come out Friday night in Vernon catch it live...plus a heck of a football game too.
    Last edited by briandumith*; 10-24-2016 at 10:56 PM.
    Go Steers!

Lady Blues defeat Vernon in three to clinch a share of the District Champion crown. Great job Lady Blues!!! We will play Burkburnett this Friday in Windthorst to determine playoff seeding. Thanks Sonny.

Go Steers!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2f9X_5gsii0&feature=share
    Awesome band preformance. They got All 1s and move on to the Area round..
    Come out Friday night in Vernon catch it live...plus a heck of a football game too.
    The Area round will be played in Denton Saturday. I was told Tarleton but that's not correct.. It will be at Collins the RSB3 will play at 4:30. Awesomeness

Go Steers!

Wow what a weekend we are about to have. Football team plays In Vernon with playoff seeding on the line. Volleyball team plays Burkburnett #6 and #7 teams in state playing for out right District Champs and Seeding in the playoffs. The game is at Windthorst Friday.. Then Saturday in Denton the band plays for area and a chance to go to State. Yup gonna put some miles on the ol SUV for sure... awesomeness...

Go Steers!

GAME DAY!

Go Steers!

The District Champion Lady Blues#7 defeat Burkburnett#6 in three straight (25-16, 25-23, 26-24) to earn the 1st placed play-off seed. They will be in action this coming week against the loser of tonight's Big Spring vs Sweetwater match. The game will be 6:30 pm at Abilene Cooper High School on Tuesday. thanks Sonny Awesome

Go Steers!