View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 138 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3113

Thread: Graham

The team that kept going to The semi finals had discipline and were all coached well early on and you can look at yalls 7th through jv now and see it will not be that way again any time soon. I've got a nephew on the steers and know that the offense coordinator is clueless and the head coach has no relationships with his players unless it's a kid who dad has dollars and the players have no respect for him because they see it to

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Deputyone View Post
    The team that kept going to The semi finals had discipline and were all coached well early on and you can look at yalls 7th through jv now and see it will not be that way again any time soon. I've got a nephew on the steers and know that the offense coordinator is clueless and the head coach has no relationships with his players unless it's a kid who dad has dollars and the players have no respect for him because they see it to

Sheesh. Those are heavy allegations.
    Texas Forever.

I am certain your nephew knows everything about the situation. It's good to know that he is keeping you in the know and you are 100% up on current events for the Graham Steers varsity football team. I would like to note that every time you post its negative and hate based. I don't and most of the other posters don't put much stock in what you're saying but it is your opinion none the less.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

You might want to take a look at the 8th graders records last year and get a clue! Tons of talent in that group.

Junior Varsity

Coach Hays? Is that you trolling Graham fans from Bryson?

Quote Originally Posted by CP3Dad View Post
    Coach Hays? Is that you trolling Graham fans from Bryson?
    lol ..you may be on to something here...

Go Steers!

Almost time!

Go Steers!

Graham wins 28-0.. that's more like it!

Go Steers!

Looked pretty damn disciplined to me last night! You have to be to shut a running team like Hirschi down. Solid effort by the defense!

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/video...9-536cf9cba7c4
    Highlights from last nights game.

Go Steers!

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/sport....html?d=mobile
    Article on the game.

Go Steers!

Number 5 rushing only stats for the first 3 games .
    Quick Stats
    Total Rushing Yards 428
    Average Rushing Yards 5.3
    Carries 81
    Rushing Yards Per Game 142.7
    Rushing TDs 6
    Total TDs 6
    Just the facts. Man just the facts.

Go Steers!

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/video...d-912a986ff2f9
    Check out one of Graham's new stars to show up this year.. Number 17 is the younger brother of All State number 51.

Go Steers!

Ok by the numbers vs. Burkburnett. They have a very weak D. They give up about 400 yards per game and 38 points per game. They do have a decent O with 215 passing and 72 rushing...but most of those were worthless 4th qtr playing vrs back ups. They are 0-3 playing a really good Iowa Park team losing 56-26.. a not to good Bridgeport team losing 27-14 and a still yet to be determined Vernon team 30-20..so by the numbers we win... numbers never lie but they are wrong from time to time. But this won't be one of those times.

Go Steers!

ok by the numbers for Graham. Grahams D gives up an average of 160 ypg passing and only 79 ypg rushing.. 239 total yards per game.. Sanger dropped 45 on us and firmly woke them boys up. Bwood put up 34 [only 14 on the D] and Hirschi 0 for an average of 26 points per game. The D is really starting to look like the great Ds of the past or at least getting to that point. If Grahams D plays like they have been and the O continues to improve.. Well then Graham wins and should be by double digits.
    Go Steers!