View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 137 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3113

Thread: Graham

A little more decoration is always nice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

What game what a game. If you like high school football and you would have loved that game lots of mistakes lots of Heroes lots of fun Graham came out on the short end 34-30 I knew it'd be a 3 or 4 point game either way I knew it wasn't going to be a blowout kudos to Brownwood for getting that last blocked and running again great game met Dawgwood there that was great good luck Brownwood and Graham I am starting to turn for the better starting to get better I'm telling you

Go Steers!

Graham takes on the W.F. Huskies this week. They are 2-0 with huge lopsided wins. BUT They have played the easiest schedule in the state and most 2A schools could have beaten those teams... Never the less 2-0 is way better than 0-2... Look for that to change this week. Graham wins and wins big.

Go Steers!

Pictures from the Lady Blues Vs Brownwood game..
    Go Steers!

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/sport....html?d=mobile
    worth a vote!

"Jaxon Brockway, Graham

Brownwood may have come away with the win against Graham, but that doesn't cancel out the impact Jaxon Brockway had for the Steers.

The senior running back kept Graham in the game by rushing for 171 yards and three touchdowns. He was also a threat out of the backfield in the passing game, catching eight passes for 116 yards."
    Go Steers!

Stands were full for the 1st varsity game at the New Newton Field last Friday Night. Thanks GISD!
    Go Steers!

Pictures from the Brownwood game 1st half only.. Thanks David https://flynnpc.smugmug.com/
    Go Steers!

Pictures from the Brownwood game 2nd half..
    Go Steers!

The Lady Blues finally getting some much deserved respect. The T.G.C.A. has put them at #15 this week in the 4a poll.. I am sure that will get better as the season goes on... WTG Lady Blues!

Go Steers!

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/sport....html?d=mobile
    Article about this week's game..

Go Steers!

This week Graham is going up against a team that is a primarily rushing team. This could bode well for Graham as it is a very good run defense and has only surrendered 85 yards total on the ground in the first two games this year. Last week in the Brownwood game Graham only gave 164 yards total on D. So the pass defense has definitely improved as well. It is good to see the Graham D returning to it normal overpowering self. It has a ways to go but boy they sure played well last week.

Go Steers!

Don't even know what to say to the faithful steer nation other than how long does it take normally for yalls school board to decide its time to run that head coach the special teams coach and the offensive coordinator out of town. Davidson plays daddy ball and the coordinator has no clue how to attack good teams offensively. No longer blessed with talent that was molded from the 7th grade on. Sad times for steers

Get your BLUE on for the BLUE OUT this Friday! Lady Blues vs Bridgeport! Graham Steers vs Hirschi!
    "Blue Out" Pep Rally- Friday, September 9, 2016 in GHS New Gym 2:20-2:50 See you there! Thanks Sonny!

Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by Deputyone View Post
    Don't even know what to say to the faithful steer nation other than how long does it take normally for yalls school board to decide its time to run that head coach the special teams coach and the offensive coordinator out of town. Davidson plays daddy ball and the coordinator has no clue how to attack good teams offensively. No longer blessed with talent that was molded from the 7th grade on. Sad times for steers
    That is definitely a valid opinion. And it's nice to see you actually debating a point and not attacking myself personally. But let me say this about the coaching staff. Graham has had more success in the last 10 years than it had in the previous 90. Of course you can contribute a lot of that to the kids themselves. After all they're the ones that play the game. There's been one constant in the last decade and that's been the coaching staff. It's been a few changes here and there but pretty much the same base. I myself may not be the biggest fan of the coaching staff but I certainly recognize their success and what they've done for this town. Let's see how this season pans out then we'll see what move will be made afterwards. Even the best coaches have down years. But when you've made the state semis 3 of The Last 4 years that says something. As far as coaching to please parents. Well that's the oldest book on the shelf. I believe that happens everywhere.

Go Steers!

Just got some fantastic news.. Yet another Graham player has been contacted by multiple D1 schools... heck-a-yeah!

Go Steers!