View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 208 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    For anyone Interested in any of this years media films go to the first site. For anyone interested in the past four years go to the second site.http://www.grahamsportsfilm.com/orhttp://www.hysmithautomotivefootballfilm.com/On the second site you may need to scroll down a little. On the first site click the video tab..
    no one's interested.

If you dont want anyone but Graham folks reading your thread, why dont both of you just text each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Foolery View Post
    If you dont want anyone but Graham folks reading your thread, why dont both of you just text each other?
    What are you talking about!....I want EVERYONE to read this why else would I put this stuff up......Sometimes I wonder?
    Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by Caprocker View Post
    no one's interested.
    Oh there are plenty of people interested...You just wish you had the same backing our boys get! Jealous Much! Just because they don't comment don't mean they don't read...Just look at the views...lol
    Go Steers!

The views speak for themselves! over 4600 in just 17 days...lol YUP NO ONE'S INTERESTED!...lol
    And if you don't like the Graham Thread here...then go to the Football Friday app on your phone...You will just love me their...Like tonight I will post freshmen and JV updates....Why? Why not? lots of good football in the Underclassmen ranks!...hehehe
    Last edited by briandumith*; 10-30-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    Go Steers!

The views speak for themselves! over 4600 in just 17 days...lol YUP NO ONE'S INTERESTED!...lol
    And if you don't like the Graham Thread here...then go to the Football Friday app on your phone...You will just love me their...Like tonight I will post freshmen and JV updates....Why? Why not? lots of good football in the Underclassmen ranks!...hehehe

I think you are confusing gawking for interest. Your thread has turned into a fender-bender. People are interested because it's in the way but no body really cares.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Foolery View Post
    Dont care who reads it, but when you click on a Graham thread and then start crying because its about Graham you look, well, pretty stupid

All-District

no one's interested.
    What are you on the thread for? Lol

All-District

Oh there are plenty of people interested...You just wish you had the same backing our boys get! Jealous Much! Just because they don't comment don't mean they don't read...Just look at the views...lol
    Big Spring est in 1909....look at the trophy case and youll understand his anger lol....obviously not a successful or consistent program and oil prices are slumping so the past two seasons may be their best ever

Quote Originally Posted by Aguilafanatico View Post
    I think you are confusing gawking for interest. Your thread has turned into a fender-bender. People are interested because it's in the way but no body really cares.
    I am sorry but I do not understand you....please speak (type) more clearly.....thank you......
    Go Steers!

Also please direct me to the Argyle thread so i can reflect my opinion on it...thank you again!!!
    Go Steers!

Talking

For all Those INTERESTED haha the Graham Freshmen Team A Beat the Stephenville Freshmen team A 52-28....and The Graham JV beat Hirschi JV 42-14..Great Job Young Men we are Proud of you!!
    Go Steers!

All-District

Then go on around it genius

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by bearbear78 View Post
    Big Spring est in 1909....look at the trophy case and youll understand his anger lol....obviously not a successful or consistent program and oil prices are slumping so the past two seasons may be their best ever
    check the scoreboard and your 2014 record loudmouth...

All-District

check the scoreboard and your 2014 record loudmouth...
    That would make Andrews the best huh? Trophy case is weak in BS...bigmouth