View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 105 of 208 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3112

Thread: Graham

Quote Originally Posted by #1 TEXAN View Post
    Hey Brian have you heard if any of the Lb's are gonna play at the next level I saw where you posted earlier in yr that they already had some offers.
    I was told one had a few on the table..but no declaration yet...that I have heard.. To tell the truth. I haven't chatted with any players or parents in a few weeks.. Kinda letting things boil down a bit..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

Practice Squad

For all my Graham peps out there, looking for the local poker game, pm me if you know anything about it!

He doesn't know who has what and all he is doing is posting things on here that is old newz here in the lake country and trying to pass hiself off as the ambassadeur of the steers and it's pretty weird when the dude has no roots there and zero skin in the game and even the athletes find it weird

All-District

Depdouche where exactly are you in the mix here? What's your team of choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Deputyone View Post
    He doesn't know who has what and all he is doing is posting things on here that is old newz here in the lake country and trying to pass hiself off as the ambassadeur of the steers and it's pretty weird when the dude has no roots there and zero skin in the game and even the athletes find it weird
    You don't know me and you sure as hell don't know my situation with the players.. truth is I have interviewed several players talked to several parents and have tons of info I do not share.. I have hours upon hours of interviews with dozens of past and a few present players.. I have been to there house.. shook there hands.. talked to the parents. Recorded every interview.. with stars.. starters... and even bench warmers.. so yeah I am an authority on the Steers. So give it a rest sweetheart.... I have signed cotract with McGraw Hill.. I am several chapters into my three part book.. I have a done by date of 01/17... but that's old news...Guess you didn't know....sugar

Go Steers!

Pictures From the Brownwood game [playoff]
    Go Steers!

One more thing..pal... I have lived here for 14 years.. My wife is a Graham graduate.. My oldest son Graduated in 2013.. From Graham.... the school he attended since he was in the 2nd grade.. My youngest son was born in Graham.. He is currently in school......in.. yup you guessed it Graham... He is currently to young to be in the program..but will be soon enough... Is that "Skin" enough..clown.... Roots..enough... trippin.....

Last edited by briandumith*; 11-18-2015 at 03:29 PM.
    Go Steers!

Junior Varsity

I think the title to this thread should be renamed. Call it the Briandumith Fan Club. So many folks from all over Texas always seem to stop by this thread just to say hi to Brian. Hehehe you have made so many friends over the years Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I think the title to this thread should be renamed. Call it the Briandumith Fan Club. So many folks from all over Texas always seem to stop by this thread just to say hi to Brian. Hehehe you have made so many friends over the years Brian.
    Yes I am thinking about running for office....

Go Steers!

As a fan of Graham sports.. As a person that thinks high school football is the best kind of football... I want to say a huge thank you to these two young men.. They played at a higher level than most... With a drive and determination that can not easily be matched.. The last three season have been a joy to witness.. They have a total of 538 tackles between them and had most quarterbacks worried for years.. A huge part of a defense that was at one time IMO the best in the state..
    Go Steers!

It is official Graham will be division 2 next year the top cut off is 722 in we fall about 11 spots under that

Go Steers!

All-American

Just ignore the trolls Brian...

Practice Squad

Looks like we will be getting to drive to West Texas, Panhandle, or the Metroplex! This is going to be a lot of driving the next 2 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink4392 View Post
    Looks like we will be getting to drive to West Texas, Panhandle, or the Metroplex! This is going to be a lot of driving the next 2 years!
    Yeah I wonder if we will be in Iowa Park and Vernon's district....or if we will be going some other direction.. we are really caught in an odd spot....lol

Go Steers!

Practice Squad

That's what I was thinking or Sweetwater's. If not theirs then maybe Celina and Bridgeport's district?