View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 102 of 208 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 3113

Thread: Graham

This was a piss poor officiated game! I'm critical of a lot of things but those boys had to fight the Eagles and the refs the entire night. Damn shame they lost like that. Hats off to those boys and those coaches...they came to win and they were robbed.

Typical Graham posters! If u win its all about how great you are. If you lose its the refs fault! Decatur had several bad calls go against them last year including the crucial phantom TD where Landry's knee was down on the 1 yard line. Decatur didn't rant about refs taking the game away. It's very disappointing because Graham's kids play the the right way, with class . It's the Graham posters who ceeate some of the issues

Practice Squad

It was a poorly officiated game - but not a one-sided officiated game. The no-calls (repeated holding and pass interference) were what allowed Graham to ahead in the first place.

I wrote on another thread, and I will say again here that what turned the tide at the end was not the refs - their bad calls had been going on all night.

The momentum turned to the Eagles with the sideline penalty, which was truly deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBleeder3 View Post
    Typical Graham posters! If u win its all about how great you are. If you lose its the refs fault! Decatur had several bad calls go against them last year including the crucial phantom TD where Landry's knee was down on the 1 yard line. Decatur didn't rant about refs taking the game away. It's very disappointing because Graham's kids play the the right way, with class . It's the Graham posters who ceeate some of the issues
    Decatur posters did rant about that call last year, and your still ranting about it this year in this post!! congrats Decatur on the district championship!! y'all earned and deserved it!!

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by toddg View Post
    Decatur posters did rant about that call last year, and your still ranting about it this year in this post!! congrats Decatur on the district championship!! y'all earned and deserved it!!
    Kinda have to bring that up though. It is crazy how both games have come down to officiating.

Letterman

The great thing for Decatur is that they return nearly everyone next year. #6 for Decatur is a sophomore as well as QB and Rb are juniors. Would like to keep this Graham series going. If not in district, maybe pre-season.

Quote Originally Posted by 5wide View Post
    The great thing for Decatur is that they return nearly everyone next year. #6 for Decatur is a sophomore as well as QB and Rb are juniors. Would like to keep this Graham series going. If not in district, maybe pre-season.
    The Graham coaches try to make a tough pre-district schedule. So if we are not in the same district next year.. which is a distinct possibility.. Then I would bet that we play each other again.. If the Decatur side agrees that is...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

Coach Fuller was a great hire!! a lot of sunshine in Decatur's future for sure!

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL

Quote Originally Posted by toddg View Post
    Coach Fuller was a great hire!! a lot of sunshine in Decatur's future for sure!
    Yes he turned that program from almost day one..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

Junior Varsity

JV team was solid also. Should be a nice long run for Eagles football, and Eagle athletics for that matter.

I must apologize to every Decatur poster on here.. I have studied the 4th down play in question for quite a while today.. After my research "thanks to an unnamed very good friend in Decatur" It was clearly a LEGAL PASS.... I was told that the play was clearly an illegal forward pass... AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!.... Friends this was a completely legal play that was executed to perfection by a scrambling QB... This was the point of release by the Decatur QB.. It is legal if ANY part of him is behind the line... You can also see the scrimmage line in the background... Legal and great pass.... Kudos Decatur... very nice
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Go Steers!

Wow! You showed some character and class to reveal this pic. Lots of respect to you!

Letterman

Pretty cool Brian. And I don't think Decatur will turn down a schedule invite next year. We lost one game, this week and that was 7th grade.

Junior Varsity

Pretty cool Brian. And I don't think Decatur will turn down a schedule invite next year. We lost one game, this week and that was 7th grade.
    Thats been pretty typical of our year, but congrats again

Junior Varsity

Honestly gripping about refs on forums never does any good anyways. It's better just to suck it up and go on about your business.