View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 101 of 208 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3113

Thread: Graham

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBleeder3 View Post
    Your last sentence is a great illustration of your arrogance!
    I believe in my team... so if that is arrogance then ok whatever... I like to call it confidence... I will eat crow if we don't win... But I just don't think we lose...sorry fella.. IMO!
    Go Steers!

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    I believe in my team... so if that is arrogance then ok whatever... I like to call it confidence... I will eat crow if we don't win... But I just don't think we lose...sorry fella.. IMO!
    As a Decatur fan I also believe in my team and am confident in them . I can tell this though, u will see me stay humble and not make predictions that I can not confrol.

Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by mwrams View Post
    well thats cause you're not too bright!
    Hopefully, I'm not the only to think this but here it goes. No one in our district is a top team this year. Sorry, I do support Decatur but I also have common sense. I've seen Decatur teams that were top tier, Graham teams that were top tier and well...I have not seen a Mineral Wells top tier team (that doesn't mean there hasn't been one, I just haven't seen it). You have an Argument if this was a year ago but it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBleeder3 View Post
    As a Decatur fan I also believe in my team and am confident in them . I can tell this though, u will see me stay humble and not make predictions that I can not confrol.
    Well that's no fun at all....this is a site for banter and fun...just words fella.. I really like Big D.. I hope we play in the playoffs.. that will assure us both of a big run.. don't get all flustered...HAVE FUN.....and NO ONE can control predictions...If so id already be a millionaire...lol
    Go Steers!

OK BOYS AND GIRLS!! Here is how the 4-4A Dist pans out tonight! Put on your thinking cap:
    Graham, who lost to Mineral Wells 31-27, can force a three-way tie atop the league with a victory. It would force the playoff seedings to come down to a complicated formula. If Graham won by five or less, Decatur would be the top seed followed by Graham and Mineral Wells. If Graham won by six, it would force a coin flip between Decatur and Graham for the top seed. A Graham win between seven and 11 points, would make the Steers the top seed followed by Decatur and Mineral Wells. If Graham won by 12, Decatur and Mineral Wells would flip for second. A Graham win of 13 or more would drop Decatur to third behind Mineral Wells.
    THANKS RICK!!!
    Go Steers!

Congratulations to Decatur.. Crow serves up but with a bit of irony.. I do not like to talk about the refs.. BUT on a 4th down the Decatur QB threw the ball 6 yards beyond the scrimmage line ...no flag... 4th down..mind you. They score on the next play...that costs Graham the game anyway you want to look at it is fine. But that was a blown call...but nevertheless. . Decatur did their part.. Congratulations Decatur.. Keep winning.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by briandumith*; 11-06-2015 at 11:31 PM.
    Go Steers!

Letterman

A win is a win. Like last years TD to get yall into overtime. We all thought Graham QB was clearly short. I guess he wasn't and that changed the outcome and gave yall the win.

Quote Originally Posted by 5wide View Post
    A win is a win. Like last years TD to get yall into overtime. We all thought Graham QB was clearly short. I guess he wasn't and that changed the outcome and gave yall the win.
    Congratulations on the win.. good luck

Go Steers!

Letterman

Congratulations on the win.. good luck

Thanks, same to Graham.

All-American
    Blog Entries

What a lousy snakebite season for the Graham Steers this season. Probably glad the regular season is over with, huh? Good luck in the playoffs.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    What a lousy snakebite season for the Graham Steers this season. Probably glad the regular season is over with, huh? Good luck in the playoffs.
    True.. the season has been very off.. but Decatur deserves this one.

Go Steers!

All-District

Congratulations to Decatur.. Crow serves up but with a bit of irony.. I do not like to talk about the refs.. BUT on a 4th down the Decatur QB threw the ball 6 yards beyond the scrimmage line ...no flag... 4th down..mind you. They score on the next play...that costs Graham the game anyway you want to look at it is fine. But that was a blown call...but nevertheless. . Decatur did their part.. Congratulations Decatur.. Keep winning.

Major major bad miss on the refs, but we let a lead slip away that would have not allowed that missed call to change the outcome. Had they made the call as they should have, it's a different outcome, but we didn't keep our foot on Decaturs throat like we should have.

Quote Originally Posted by bearbear78 View Post
    Major major bad miss on the refs, but we let a lead slip away that would have not allowed that missed call to change the outcome. Had they made the call as they should have, it's a different outcome, but we didn't keep our foot on Decaturs throat like we should have.
    Absolutely. .and I never gripe about the refs ..because the boys play the game...but I had to vent a lil...lol

Go Steers!

All-District

Absolutely. .and I never gripe about the refs ..because the boys play the game...but I had to vent a lil...lol

When a missed or bad call changes the outcome of a game it's hard to not vent. Hopefully those boys won't call a playoff game.

Maybe they got all the bad MOJO out of the systems... start fresh by hacking up some wood

Go Steers!