View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 200 of 208 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3112

Thread: Graham

You can watch the Iowa Park game here. It won't stay up long but here it is. Graham won 31-17. The game was much closer than the score shows. Iowa Park played well. They had some unforced errors.
    Go Steers!

Go Steers!

Go Steers!

https://youtu.be/R3KbYjxaONY watch the Mineral Wells game here while it is up. Graham's Homecoming 2022 Graham wins BIG!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

Go Steers!

Last edited by briandumith*; 09-29-2022 at 07:18 PM.
    Go Steers!

Go Steers!

https://www.dflynn.photo/Sports/Grah...-High-Coyotes/ see all the pictures from the Old High game here.

Go Steers!

https://www.texomashomepage.com/spor...an-oct-3-2022/ #7 is Chan 3 player of the week. No doubt!

Go Steers!

So how about giving us the lowdown on the game last night.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    So how about giving us the lowdown on the game last night.
    Yeah, this ought to be interesting....

Yes I was there. Game was never in control by the refs. Several unsportsmanlike penalties on both sides. Both teams in my opinion were guilty of that. Refs could have taken a firm stand and made some ejections early. That might have saved the game. As far as how the game ended IMO. The momentum of the game had completely shifted to Graham's favor. Graham had stopped the Huskies and Scored on twice bringing the game to within 10 points. Then Graham got an INT on a long bomb. That's when the fight started. Here is Chan 3 video on the incident. judge for yourself. Keep in mind this was just the preverbal feather on the days back.

I would like to add another comment. There was someone on the Game thread on Football Friday night app. Claiming to be a Graham poster. He or she was posting very racist post all day. We ALL know I have been on it for years. This poster has NEVER been on that thread before. I believe he was nothing more than a TROLL trying to start trouble. This could have been a catalyst for a negative start to the game because it was very negative. No Graham poster in the 10 plus years I have been on that site has ever said a racist word. So I must believe it is a troll. IF I SAID IF a troll can cause this in a game. There should not be a chat option in these apps without accountability.

here is the link https://www.texomashomepage.com/high...ctober-7-2022/
    Last edited by briandumith*; 10-08-2022 at 04:34 PM.
    Go Steers!

As far as the app, the chat feature has been disabled for now. I am sure that is why. It is all of our responsibility to report that sort of thing immediately. How it continued all day, if that is indeed the case, is a bit shocking and sad. I'm just outside looking in but this is disturbing to say the least. All it takes is a few if not just the one to absolutely ruin a great thing for the many. It seems to be the American way, now more than ever. Appreciate the post.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have..... Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    As far as the app, the chat feature has been disabled for now. I am sure that is why. It is all of our responsibility to report that sort of thing immediately. How it continued all day, if that is indeed the case, is a bit shocking and sad. I'm just outside looking in but this is disturbing to say the least. All it takes is a few if not just the one to absolutely ruin a great thing for the many. It seems to be the American way, now more than ever. Appreciate the post.
    Graham threads have been plagued with negative trolls. In the past even I would take the bait to fight them. But I knew who they were. That one I had no clue. When I logged on yesterday. I instantly knew it was trouble. I did see the red flags on them but they were still up. I pushed the red flag too. Not sure how long that takes to get a post removed. During the game. I told my wife. "This is gonna get out of hand. If the refs don't do something".

Go Steers!

So the Superintendents for both schools are saying the same thing. "Due to the number of players that were determined to be ejected from the Graham vs Hirschi game, the suspended game can’t be resumed. The District 3-4A District Executive Committee will have to meet to determine the official winner of the game. The suspended players will be benched for a minimum of one-half of the next contest." This came down this morning.

Now I am not sure what to take of the suspended players remark. Because if you seen the full view video of the "fight" the Wichita Falls sideline cleared out. No one was left on it they all came in. The Graham sideline. Two coaches held back the majority of the team and they stayed back. So how and who determines the suspensions will be a very interesting situation. Also I am not being a homer on this. It is just the truth. I know because I remember saying to myself "GUYS GET IN THERE" In hindsight. I am glad they didnt!

Last edited by briandumith*; 10-08-2022 at 06:17 PM.
    Go Steers!