Quote Originally Posted by Aguilafanatico View Post
Well first off, I would never post about kids potentially getting injured. That's just bad form in my opinion. You may think Ralston is the entire team for Argyle but the college recruiters don't...... But I'm sure you know best.
Otherwise, Argyle didn't "barely" beat Graham. I would say it was closer to Argyle"nearly" blew out Graham....again. An interception in the end zone, a fumbled snap at the 1/2 yd line, and a missed tackle on 4th and long (desperation time for Graham) are the only things that kept the game somewhat close. Either way, a W is a W and Argyle can count two vs Graham during their current 24 game win streak. Oh, and neither were in Argyle. Enjoy the rest of your season and glad to know that despite the results, you guys "know" that you can beat the one-trick pony.
your are right a win is a win..but by no means was it anywhere near a blow out. the game was back and forth Graham even took the lead in the third until the pick six..but i will say this...I am biased and so are you and sayn that..... neither of us is right or wrong.. i am absolutely sure I know that my guys are gonna win...but once again I am biased... And I was very clear i don't want anyone hurt..but read into that what you will..You Argyle fans came to this thread Talking up Your team and that's fine just know i will defend... Also I wont go to any other thread talkin up Graham UNLESS TO DEFEND...remember i did not start this but i sure will Play along.