Quote Originally Posted by nobogey72 View Post
Yeah I understand how the realignment works (2 yrs at a time). I'm just curious why y'all quit scheduling us. Or, at least I'm curious about what your perception is of why we quit playing. As for us going up to 5A, it may very well happen. But, I remember playing Graham year after year back when Graham was 4A and Wylie was 3A. I can't understand why you would schedule Hirschi (who struggles to win 4 games a year), and Stephenville with it's tradition, and not Wylie. Just curious what your perception is.
I think scheduling is a two way street my friend. Although I am not certain about the situation for not having Wylie on the schedule. I assure you it wasn't because we didn't want to play each other.. I am sure it just was a dates and time issue.. As far as Hirschi is concerned. Wichita Falls does not have many 4a team near it that is not already in its district. I do not know if that played a role but it very well may have.. Every team deserves to have a full schedule against teams from schools of equal size.. Even if the caliber is lacking.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk