View Poll Results: What group is the best part of Graham Steers Football?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-Line

8 25.00%
  • D-line

13 40.63%
  • Back & Receivers

6 18.75%
  • LB's & Secondary

5 15.63%
  • Special Teams

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 161 of 208 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3112

Thread: Graham

All-American

Graham wins 42-35

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bosqueville View Post
    Graham wins 42-35
    Closer than most expected. Sounds to me like Graham is giving up lots of points on defense to teams that have very good offenses. I kinda thought Hirschi might have some offensive firepower this year. I'm sure this game will help both coaching staffs to improve areas of concern.......namely defense. I'd like to see some clips of this game if Dumith can run some. Afterall.....Hirschi is in Argyle's district and could upset a few teams this year.

'
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Closer than most expected. Sounds to me like Graham is giving up lots of points on defense to teams that have very good offenses. I kinda thought Hirschi might have some offensive firepower this year. I'm sure this game will help both coaching staffs to improve areas of concern.......namely defense. I'd like to see some clips of this game if Dumith can run some. Afterall.....Hirschi is in Argyle's district and could upset a few teams this year.

'
    I will see what I can do. It was a surprising game for sure. They played us tough. We did have a couple of missing pieces (not to make excuses) but you really miss them when they are gone. Oh well a win is a win and now we have a long weekend to rest up...

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
    Go Steers!

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/story...eek/671548001/ #3 young Mr. Parker awarded player of the week.

Go Steers!

Junior Varsity

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post
    http://www.timesrecordnews.com/story...eek/671548001/ #3 young Mr. Parker awarded player of the week.

Atta Boy

All-American

This one surprised me--either Graham had an off night or Hirshi is way better than they have been the last few years...

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    This one surprised me--either Graham had an off night or Hirshi is way better than they have been the last few years...
    I was very happy that we won this one. It looked like a trap game all week to me. Hirschi is better, but they still make too many mistakes to be a legit D1 contender. Are they a threat week-to-week? Yes

Quote Originally Posted by CP3Dad View Post
    I was very happy that we won this one. It looked like a trap game all week to me. Hirschi is better, but they still make too many mistakes to be a legit D1 contender. Are they a threat week-to-week? Yes
    agree 100%
    Go Steers!

pictures from the Hirschi game. Se all the pictures from this game at this link https://flynnpc.smugmug.com/Sports/G...rschi-Huskies/ David is the MAN!
    Go Steers!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by briandumith* View Post

pictures from the Hirschi game. Se all the pictures from this game at this link https://flynnpc.smugmug.com/Sports/G...rschi-Huskies/ David is the MAN!
    On that 4th pic they may want to get that big girl just to left of center to suit up--would make a good nose guard!

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    On that 4th pic they may want to get that big girl just to left of center to suit up--would make a good nose guard!
    reading my mind brother
    Go Steers!

DCTF (Dave Campbells) rankings just came out. For the third week in a row Graham moves up this week. We are at #7 in D2.. Kinda thought we would because the team ahead of us lost Friday.
    Go Steers!

Freshmen and JV teams both won tonight in Burk..Starting the homecoming festivities off in the right way... good job young men!

Go Steers!

Game Day!

Go Steers!

Okay.... After a very lackluster first half that had Graham down 14-17 to the very hard playing bulldogs of Burkburnett... The Steers Scored on every drive in the 3rd qtr and most in the 4th. To get the victory 63-17.. Kudos to the D. I believe they got four interceptions, two of which were pick-sixes, blocked one punt, and kept another one from being kicked. Only really gave up one long pass. And definitely kept the team in it while the offense found its footing. All in all it was a memorable homecoming victory.

Go Steers!