Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sumlin has lost 8 games in his first 3 years after inheriting less talent than is currently on the Longhorns roster, especially defensively.

You're full of crap because of Strong only loses 8 games in his first 3 years, UT people would be worshiping the ground he walks on much less be on the hot seat. Good chance he'll lose 8 THIS year.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Sumlin has lost 8 games in his first 3 years after inheriting less talent than is currently on the Longhorns roster, especially defensively.

You're full of crap because of Strong only loses 8 games in his first 3 years, UT people would be worshiping the ground he walks on much less be on the hot seat. Good chance he'll lose 8 THIS year.
    Saggy, you are clueless. No talent at ATM when Sumlin got there, LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Saggy, you are clueless. No talent at ATM when Sumlin got there, LMAO
    I didn't say no talent... I said less talent than currently on Texas' team. They had a good o line and johnny on the bench

All-American

I didn't say no talent... I said less talent than currently on Texas' team. They had a good o line and johnny on the bench
    Your still full of **** on talent, how many Texas players drafted last year. I am betting you know the answer, Mack let the talent slide for the last 3 years and failed terrible at recruiting players. He had no idea on what system he wanted to run on offense, if Swoopes continues to improve I would not be surprised if Heard looked elsewhere because he is a spread QB and Strong wants a game manager.

Who on the a&m team was good besides the oline? No one... Including sherman knew johnny was any good. Hell sherman was gonna start jameil showers at qb if he hadn't gotten fired...