Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My officemate at work is a razorback. We've been looking forward to this one for a while.

Plenty of trash talking. Still not sure what's worse:

A&M run D or
    Arkie pass D

I'm taking A&M but not the spread.

Why do we spend $450 M to renovate Kyle to hold over 100K of Aggie Fans and then go play a home game in a smaller stadium ??????

All-American
    Blog Entries

Both teams will find out today where each team needs work to become a national contender this season.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Looks like A&M will need to score on a very high percentage of their possessions today, and get some turnovers. I don't think the Aggie D will be a match for the Razorback O and Oline.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Where's all the Aggie Faithful posters today? They can't all be in Jerryworld watching this game live.

All-American
    Blog Entries

A&M's short yardage "Bulls" formation is called the "Rhino" formation. Next thing we know someone will have a "Water Buffalo" formation, lol. I think Arkansas has a "Bulls" formation on most every down, haha.

I'm here, busy watching our D get owned.

I've been saying all along that Kenny is inaccurate... He's struggling. Good news is: we can't play much worse and we're still tied

Kenny has missed several throws, including 2 for TDs....

Drops, penalties, missed fg and a fake punt TD.

If we can clean it up a bit, we'll come back and win. If we continue to play like this, uh oh...

How many times can you shoot yourself in the foot before it falls off?

All-American
    Blog Entries

A huge part of being a top team is being able to play cleanly week in and week out. Every team makes mistakes from time to time, but getting the club to play to its potential is quite another thing altogether. That's what separates good teams from very good teams.

We don't deserve to win this game.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Like I said, the Ags need to score, score, score on most of their possessions. A defensive stop here may make a huge difference in the outcome of this one....we'll see.

A&M has the ball with a chance to tie it.... Let's see what happens

All-American
    Blog Entries

Without a turnover here, I doubt the Ags will be able to stop Arkie.

Gig'em Hogs.
    YnoT us?