Thread: SC - Georgia

Default SC - Georgia

Look how good SC is!! They're beating an elite Georgia team 14-10 early on

Man... South Carolina is good. Can't imagine how good a team would have to beat to beat them 52-28...

All-American
    Blog Entries

Yep, Saggy.....you are definitely wearing some heavily-tinted maroon colored glasses so early in the day. I'd at least give them Bulldawgs a half to see what they can do, haha. Besides, some teams improve and gel at different rates to start each season....whether it's high school, or college. I wouldn't be so quick to compare anything at this juncture.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Yep, Saggy.....you are definitely wearing some heavily-tinted maroon colored glasses so early in the day. I'd at least give them Bulldawgs a half to see what they can do, haha. Besides, some teams improve and gel at different rates to start each season....whether it's high school, or college. I wouldn't be so quick to compare anything at this juncture.
    Naw man, SC is a top ten team! They're so good!

21-13 SC!!

Holy smokes! South Carolina is a beast!

All-American
    Blog Entries

I'd say they're much improved this week defensively, but there's still lots of time left in this game. Regardless, it's still a great game to watch. Last week, Hill made mincemeat outta them...but that was LAST week. This is WEEK 2 of a looong season. I hope A&M can keep up the excellent play as the season unfolds.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

With the late start due to a weather delay, I reckon the A&M/Rice game on this network will be joined in progress if this game is still going.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    With the late start due to a weather delay, I reckon the A&M/Rice game on this network will be joined in progress if this game is still going.
    Looks like the A&M/Rice game will be televised on ESPN2 starting at 8 pm....not CBS.

All-American
    Blog Entries

38-35 S. Carolina. Georgia kicker missed 2 field goals. Both teams need work on defensive side. Both offenses look good. Good early season game to watch.

Georgia screwed up the go ahead chance with about 3 mind left after they got the ball on the SC 3 yd line after an int dons by 3.

Sack, short run, incomplete pass and missed fg to tie the game. Terrible....

But man, SC is beast!