24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buffalos

15 62.50%
  • Brahmas

9 37.50%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    All-American

Default Region 3 GOTW: Giddings Buffalos @ Bellville Brahmas

This game is typically a great game. Don't know what to think about the brahma offense, but I am sure they will come up with something that works this week.
    GO BUFFS!

Naa, Giddings by 14+

All-American

Giddings appears to have it together at this point and is on a roll. Bellville not so much. Buffs by 21.

Practice Squad

Buffaloes

All-District

our defense has been pretty good, if the offense could hold on to the ball and give the D a little rest this could be a good game. just dont know if the offense can do that. they look really good for a few plays and then they screw it up. i am a Brahma fan so i will stick with them bellville by td.
    If you can't have fun in life why live

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BB BULLS View Post
    our defense has been pretty good, if the offense could hold on to the ball and give the D a little rest this could be a good game. just dont know if the offense can do that. they look really good for a few plays and then they screw it up. i am a Brahma fan so i will stick with them bellville by td.
    If your D holds Giddings to <21 Bellville could pull it off. Giddings D has given up 66 points in two games. They will be the softest D Bellville has faced so far. Perhaps the Bull offense can get back on the rails?

All-District

I thought that we played better vs. Stafford than in week 1 vs. Caldwell. We had a couple of chances to win that game but just couldn't put it in. We HAVE to get rolling on offense or it will be a long year. Giddings will be the toughest opponent to date and we need to give our D a cushion. We cant expect them to carry the load. Hopefully things go well this week at practice and some wrinkles will be installed. I didn't see the changes in the offense that were predicted by some on here last week? Unless I missed something? Maybe we threw the ball a little more. Oh well, let's hope Rowe gets this ship righted and we start playing Brahma ball. Bulls will win this one by 4 points, 14-10!

Letterman

I have a feeling the flood gates are going to bust this Friday. Bellville's D has kept them in the games the past two weeks, while the offense has done nothing to help the cause. Giddings has put up points against two quality opponents and I just dont see the Brahmas holding Giddings up enough to sneak out a victory. It will be hard to contain the buffs to 7 points the whole night. The way the season has gone so far that is the magic number for the Brahmas to have a fighting chance in the game. Rowe has got to figure something out on offense or it will be a very long year for the Brahmas.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    Giddings has put up points against two quality opponents
    Who they play again in first two games?

All-District

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -
    This is the Bellville Offense, unless a change is made at the top, expect another loss. They have two speeds SLOW AND SLOWER, the Buffs will eat them up.

Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by rancher View Post
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -
    This is the Bellville Offense, unless a change is made at the top, expect another loss. They have two speeds SLOW AND SLOWER, the Buffs will eat them up.
    Since they've run the same offense throughout Rowe's tenure, your comments are ignorant. We've had the same offensive coordinator running the same offense for the past few years and very successfully at that. A team that has to replace all 11 starters on the offensive side of the needs time to gel and should be expected to take some time to get going. I'm not sure if you're a Bellville fan or not, but if you are you're not very observant.
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."

All-American

This is a rebuilding year for Bellville. They will win some games this year but probably will not meet the fans expectations which have always been high in this community. Watch out for a surprise or two if these boys hitch up their britches and come to play.

All-District

How long must one wait, a ten game season, and then make excuses again. Look at the facts game one 116 TOTAL YARDS AND GAME 2 112 TOTAL YARDS. Change must be made or face the fact many L's.

Quote Originally Posted by Snotbubbles View Post
    Who they play again in first two games?
    Wimberly I know, and Gonzales I think!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by zebrablue2 View Post
    Wimberly I know, and Gonzales I think!
    The win over Wimberly looks decent however Gonzales just got smoked by Cuero and pretty sure Gonzales was beating Giddings for a good part of their game, so I am not sure Giddings is much better then Bellville. It looks like Giddings offense is better then Bellville, so I will go with the Buffs by a TD.