Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Thanks for the tip genius, lol. So should I put my money on Red, or Black??? I know it's not that cut and dry, but almost in this situation, haha.
    How many people were predicting an unranked BYU team to BLOWOUT a ranked Texas longhorn team?

Don't worry, I'd be pissy too if my team sucked

All-American
    Blog Entries

I wasn't personally thinking any thoughts of grandeur for the Horns this season at all, but esp. after recent developments. A win tonite by Texas would have been sort of "surprising"....considering this same qb put it on them last season.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

I'm just LOLing at the fact that winning crossed anybody's mind

All-American
    Blog Entries

Yeah, well.....I guess they let that N. Texas win cloud their better judgement, hahaha.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    I'm just LOLing at the fact that winning crossed anybody's mind
    North Texas (Womens College) was good. They'd beat Lamar by 30. They had a couple lineman that was built like you Saggy. And, the punter did the splits after she booted it.

All-American

Horns need to be more prolific offensively and needs a kicker for field goal. Need to throw down the field more and run outside more.
    It could be just ad bad next week against UCLA

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop27 View Post
    Horns need to be more prolific offensively and needs a kicker for field goal. Need to throw down the field more and run outside more.
    It could be just ad bad next week against UCLA
    Trust me, we sux scoop and need everything. Can't throw downfield when you have no QB to do it. No line to block. No line to create a running game to open up the pass. No "D" to stop anything. Swoopes is not the answer now or ever IMO. Team just isn't good. Be lucky to win 3 or 4 games. I'm a diehard Horn, but--it's pretty clear we stink. Hook'em.
    YnoT us?

Starter

It is all about the Offensive Line which for Texas is not very good and has not been since the 2010 season. Texas A&M offensive line has been one of the best and that is a huge reason for their success. I also think Texas has some of the worst LB's in all of college football. I am sorry to say but the Kid from Daingerfield would not be on the field at most other colleges as he runs himself out of the play most of the time and he is very slow. When Sumlin came on board at A&M he got rid of a lot of scholarship players and had 27 scholarships available for his first recruiting class and I think as many as his next recruiting class. I think it is paying off pretty well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by YTBulldogs View Post
    Trust me, we sux scoop and need everything. Can't throw downfield when you have no QB to do it. No line to block. No line to create a running game to open up the pass. No "D" to stop anything. Swoopes is not the answer now or ever IMO. Team just isn't good. Be lucky to win 3 or 4 games. I'm a diehard Horn, but--it's pretty clear we stink. Hook'em.

I approve of this message.

Coach Strong:

I knew during warm-up we weren't ready to play....

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11480636

Quote Originally Posted by Snotbubbles View Post
    North Texas (Womens College) was good. They'd beat Lamar by 30. They had a couple lineman that was built like you Saggy. And, the punter did the splits after she booted it.
    I like my women saggy.

But what does this thread have to do with Lamar?

I don't even wanna think about UCLA next week. The longhorn fans are already leaving that game

All-American

No doubt offense has a lot of work to do, OL not doing anything for the RB's. The defense played well first half however being on the field most of the 2nd quarter took it's toll on them, 3rd quarter went downhill pretty quick with Texas starting behind their 10 yardline on 2 straight after BYU scored. UCLA is not who Texas needs to face this week however it will tell a lot about the players on this team, just playing well this week would be huge after turning the ball over as much as we did last game. Hookem.

Letterman

The burnt orange will be fine ... they have the right man a the helm.

And ... a little more burning of the orange will bring it to the correct shade. Always bet on black.

Which helm? Coach, then I agree. QB, I don't.
    YnoT us?