All-American

Default iPhone Broadcasts?

This is probably a question for OM, Bobcat1 or any of the other Celina folks out there ... but is there a link where I can listen to Celina games on my iPhone?

I ask, because while I'm hard at work covering HS football in the great state of Missouri on Friday nights, I'd love to be able to listen to my Bobcats play again. I don't get to make it down to Texas very often anymore, and I usually get all my updates from either here or the FSW Football Friday app. But that thing is unreliable and doesn't update as often as I'd like it to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by d0tc0m View Post
    This is probably a question for OM, Bobcat1 or any of the other Celina folks out there ... but is there a link where I can listen to Celina games on my iPhone?

I ask, because while I'm hard at work covering HS football in the great state of Missouri on Friday nights, I'd love to be able to listen to my Bobcats play again. I don't get to make it down to Texas very often anymore, and I usually get all my updates from either here or the FSW Football Friday app. But that thing is unreliable and doesn't update as often as I'd like it to.
    Do you have TuneIn radio app? You can find the local radio station that broadcasts the Celina games.
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    Do you have TuneIn radio app? You can find the local radio station that broadcasts the Celina games.
    They usually are not on radio unless something changed.
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//