Default Connally Vs Cameron

This one should be very interesting. Cameron has defeated Connally the past two years by the narrowest of margins. 2013 Cameron 27-Connally 24 and 2012 Cameron 35- Connally 34. Both on last minute/second scores. Cameron just reloads and brings it again. Going after 2A State Championship No.3 in Row.

Have to say it... "Go oYe" !

All-State

I'm going to go with the Cadets
    Rockets Never Quit!

The last few seasons these games have really been tough.

Connally returns some explosive offensive play-makers this season, and this could be their best offense yet. They were never slowed down on that side of the ball until they ran into Fairfield. This is why many think (including myself) they are potential top 10 material in DII. Now, what will decide if they get there will be their defense. They have given up quite a few points in the past, so that is something you need to keep an eye on if you're a Cadet fan. In the past 2 years, they have also had some critical mistakes and costly penalties that they will have to minimize. They have a ton of potential, and I'm definitely ready to see them this Friday.

The Yoemen are coming off of back-to-back state championship. This will be a new era of Yoemen Football, as a large senior class just graduated. This squad will be very young, but will be very talented. They will be challenged in non-district, playing the likes of Connally, China Spring, & Refugio, and that should get them prepared for the toughest district in 3A DI. I would anticipate some growing pains along the way, but it will be exciting watching this team grow throughout the season. It should be another fun year.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoe_09 View Post
    The last few seasons these games have really been tough.

Connally returns some explosive offensive play-makers this season, and this could be their best offense yet. They were never slowed down on that side of the ball until they ran into Fairfield. This is why many think (including myself) they are potential top 10 material in DII. Now, what will decide if they get there will be their defense. They have given up quite a few points in the past, so that is something you need to keep an eye on if you're a Cadet fan. In the past 2 years, they have also had some critical mistakes and costly penalties that they will have to minimize. They have a ton of potential, and I'm definitely ready to see them this Friday.

The Yoemen are coming off of back-to-back state championship. This will be a new era of Yoemen Football, as a large senior class just graduated. This squad will be very young, but will be very talented. They will be challenged in non-district, playing the likes of Connally, China Spring, & Refugio, and that should get them prepared for the toughest district in 3A DI. I would anticipate some growing pains along the way, but it will be exciting watching this team grow throughout the season. It should be another fun year.
    Connally has discipline issues year in and year out. Always shooting themselves in the foot. In my opinion, when you have a consistent problem with discipline, I feel it is the coaches fault that he tolerates it. But that's just me, as an outsider looking in.

All-State

Cadets rock it....