Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trashman View Post
    This just keeps on getting better and better.......

http://brownwoodexaminer.com/2014/08...central-texas/
    ...those horse troughs are the worst!....I never go to Brownwood restrooms without my UrineSecure jeans for men!...They're the best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    ...those horse troughs are the worst!....I never go to Brownwood restrooms without my UrineSecure jeans for men!...They're the best!!!

Shut up and take my money!
    The Trashman

Is that Cam peeking? I knew it I knew it! Peter Peeker! That has to be Rocket on the other side.

Junior Varsity

Oh My that is way too funny. You have done it again Cam!

Quote Originally Posted by refereedoc View Post
    Oh My that is way too funny. You have done it again Cam!
    I think it was Trashman that first posted this. Cam just got found out.

.....well....since we're on the subject of bathroom humor..AGAIN!....here goes another one for those who didn't see it last time......and I would venture to guess this scenario has played out many a time at the Gordon Wood Stadium horse troughs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    Is that Cam peeking? I knew it I knew it! Peter Peeker! That has to be Rocket on the other side.
    ....oh cut me some slack bobcat1....them is a bunch of white boys!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat1 View Post
    dang...you still up?.....we must be some lonely souls!!!.....meanwhile, the wifeys have rolled their eyes, rolled over, and gone to sleep!!!......"How do these men on that silly website stay up for hours talking to other men they don't even know! It's disgusting!"...............................

I must have rolled over when your wife did.

Blog Entries

Another funny

Weekly Local High School and College Football Picks

August 27, 2014Sports

Brownwood by 7 over Gatesville:

One state poll (we won’t say who) has Gatesville favored to beat Brownwood by 5, but we think otherwise. Brownwood gave up 469 points last season in 11 games, a school record for the most points ever surrendered in a season by Brownwood High School. In comparison, the 1965 Brownwood defense gave up 43 points in 15 games en route to a perfect 15-0 season. “We’ve been told that scoring points puts people in the seats, so we think that our fans enjoy seeing our defense give up lots of points,” shared BISD assistant coach Shane Barber. “We are really hoping to improve on our success this season and break another record. As long as our offense can outscore them, I don’t care if we give up 100 points!”

Last year Brownwood beat Gatesville 69 to 33. We expect the score to be closer this year, as the Brownwood defense aims to give up more points. Players informed the Examiner that this season the team is taking a new approach in hopes of giving up even more points than last season. “We haven’t practiced tackling at all, coach says we don’t need to know how to tackle anymore.” shared linebacker Seth Frances. Frank Littlejohn, longtime Brownwood football fan and a member of the 1970 state championship team is frustrated with the lack of tackling in recent years, “wrapping up a player is old school, people haven’t done that since Bachtel was coach. Now the kids are taught to just run into the ball carrier, and the bigger man will remain standing.” In hopes of shattering last season’s record, BISD hopes to get a third digit installed on the visitors side of the scoreboard before Stephenville visits the Lions on October 10th.

All preparation has been focused on outscoring Gatesville this week. Coach Barber further explained, “we aren’t concerned about letting Stephenville run up the score just yet, right now we’re focused on the task at hand with Gatesville. It really doesn’t matter if we win 69 to 33 or 69 to 68. Fans want to see points, and it will get us one step closer to breaking last year’s record.”

http://brownwoodexaminer.com/category/sports/
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

All-American

Brownwood coach better start winning or the folks there will be digging out the pitchforks. Doesn't matter if the talent just isn't there. I hear there are some younger kids waiting in the wings but I've been hearing this the last 3 years... Hoping for good things.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bosqueville View Post
    Brownwood coach better start winning or the folks there will be digging out the pitchforks. Doesn't matter if the talent just isn't there. I hear there are some younger kids waiting in the wings but I've been hearing this the last 3 years... Hoping for good things.
    Same here Bosqueville. This years Soph and Jr classes are suppose to be the classes everyone has been excited about. Time will tell.
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    Same here Bosqueville. This years Soph and Jr classes are suppose to be the classes everyone has been excited about. Time will tell.
    "you have no idea what is coming"...

As far as the stadium "troughs"...well its a football thing. If your ashamed of your manhood ... hold it till you get to a nice place to pee with your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLion73 View Post
    "you have no idea what is coming"..
    Where is the bloomin idiot this year? I guess he only comes out when they are World Beaters.