Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rt04

Post Columbus vs. Rice Consolidated.......

Could be a good game dont you think? I pick Rice by 14 but the Cardinals will put a fight. Even though one of our linebackers is out. What do yall think?

Chris Hart

Should be a good one,I think Rice wins it with defense though.

eye of the tiger

I agree with Chris. Rice defense just too tough for Columbus. I am not real good with point spreads, but I would think Rice should win by a couple of touchdowns at least.

rt04

yep, i would have to tend to agree with you on that. Just wondering what yall thought. Its homecoming this week as well. Like that matters i guess.

Specklebelly

Columbus will probably play like they did last year, to not get blown out. They did a good job of it last year and I expect the same. Ctown will play very conservative and probably get beat by a score of 21 - 7. Columbus will play a very sound, mistake free game. You can play that style and beat a team with athletes but no coaching or disipline (Wharton) or a well coached team with not much talent (Giddings) but it just isn't enough against another well coached team with better athletes like Rice.

[This message has been edited by Specklebelly (edited September 16, 2002).]

All-American

24-10 Rice
    My first prediction was a little crazy.

[This message has been edited by SintonFan (edited September 17, 2002).]

PPHSfan

Cool

OK Rice is still licking their wounds from last weeks loss to Sinton, but heck Sinton has a great ball team. Columbus is 3-0 and in no mood to post anything but a W. I think Rice is the better team by just a small mark but Columbus has home field advantage. Look for and upset here. Columbus 15 Rice 10.

P.S. I like my crow served warm with lots of gravy.

travis

I'm going with PPHSfan on this one, I think Columbus will pull it out, beating Rice by 7 or less.

All-American

Exclamation

Columbus may be the Cinderella team this season in Region III. I agree, an upset may happen. Columbus by 3.

*** Ejected Player ***

You go, Columbus! I'm always impressed with how you rebound from adversty and naysayers and prove "experts" wrong! I have to give Rice the edge here, 14-13, but both quality teams..... Good luck....

bc 76

I will go with columbus 21-8.Rice does not have the team they had last year,and it will really show once dist starts.

i think rice will take this one

msgp

A battle till the end but Rice will prevail.

Super_Fan

What is a consolidated school?

PPHSfan

I believe it is two or more small towns or comunities that share a school system.