All-American

Default Longhorn Network (LHN) on DISH finally!

In Sinton it is on Channel 407. Great news indeed!

Go Sinton Pirates and Lady Pirates! I also like old movies like "Dawn at Socorro." I also like the Tour de France. I like the Pelican West Band located at South Padre Island, Texas. Phil is PhiI is Bill is the compassion police. He is also the Sinton Matador. Some call him the Sinton Prophet. {Also Captain Obvious. } BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR! He's going for the Corner - he's got it! Roy Orbison rules.
    Phil C Cares!

All-American
    Blog Entries

Yeah, and I've been watching all the regional Little League playoff tournament games every night on LHN. It's been a real hoot if you like Little League action and the action leading up to who makes it to the LLWS.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Pearland, Texas punches their ticket tonite in the Waco Regional to Williamsport. They finish with a 4-0 record in the tournament by defeating the Louisiana team that was very good(3-1). They also defeated the other Texas team from San Antonio that was also a very good team. They should do well in the LLWS as our Texas and Southwest Region representative. Great going guys.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.