Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rsj

Default Rsj

Arrested.... Smh

All-District

For cussing. Good Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Arrested.... Smh

Rebecca St. James??....the Christian pop rock singer??.....NO way?!!....and all this time I thought she was a good girl.....

All-American

Just saw this.......Ricky Ricky Ricky Seals Jones
    Originally posted by Ranger Mom
    Umm...what is a sweet beaver??
    the best kind???

A&M and RSJ say those reports are inaccurate and RSJ will fight charges. Said he was sober, picking up a friend who was drunk and someone punched him and called him the n word... Words were exchanged. Other guy not arrested.

Something doesn't add up there, but that's what they said...

Junior Varsity

Sounds just like in football. The refs often don't see the first guy commit a foul, but they invariably see the second guy retaliate and flag him for a foul.

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by movethechain View Post
    Sounds just like in football. The refs often don't see the first guy commit a foul, but they invariably see the second guy retaliate and flag him for a foul.
    Sounds to me like a program that is about to implode. I hope that Sumlin gets a handle on this quick. Maybe he needs to take a lesson from Charlie Strong. Is this the start of the Aggies going the way of the U, USC, Okla. etc. Something is way wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by rancher View Post
    sounds to me like a program that is about to implode. I hope that sumlin gets a handle on this quick. Maybe he needs to take a lesson from charlie strong. Is this the start of the aggies going the way of the u, usc, okla. Etc. Something is way wrong.
    lol....

All-American

Yea I am sure the local police is out to get RSJ and ATM , I bet he was as sober as Hill. Lol

Like i said, it didnt add up, but he strongly denies the accusation... so...

All-District

The Northgate District is a popular destination for College Station partygoers, but a risky spot for Aggie football players.

On March 28, sophomore quarterback Kenny Hill was arrested for public intoxication after police found him unconscious outside of a Northgate bar.
    That does sound risky. Poor Aggie football player was just minding his business and the next thing you know he's blackout drunk unconscious. Very risky.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by rb585 View Post
    that does sound risky. Poor aggie football player was just minding his business and the next thing you know he's blackout drunk unconscious. Very risky.
    lol.

Starter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rancher View Post
    Sounds to me like a program that is about to implode. I hope that Sumlin gets a handle on this quick. Maybe he needs to take a lesson from Charlie Strong. Is this the start of the Aggies going the way of the U, USC, Okla. etc. Something is way wrong.
    LOL give me a break your not the best program to be talking crap.
    Henderson Lions & Texas A&M Aggies!!!!