Administrator/Owner LH Panther Mom's Avatar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LH Panther Mom View Post
    Gonna go play with the big boys! My sister told me the other day Quinton actually got an offer to go play with Baylor, but it wouldn't hardly cover the first year's tuition, so he chose to go to UIW and walk on with his brother. Will this be Brandon's last season there?
    You Talking to Me?

what in the wide wide world of sports is going on over here?.....I accidently ventured onto this thread......

Quote Originally Posted by panfan View Post
    Gonna go play with the big boys! My sister told me the other day Quinton actually got an offer to go play with Baylor, but it wouldn't hardly cover the first year's tuition, so he chose to go to UIW and walk on with his brother. Will this be Brandon's last season there?
    His eligibility is up. He's trying to get everything worked for grad school & a GA position.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LH Panther Mom View Post
    His eligibility is up. He's trying to get everything worked for grad school & a GA position.
    . Good luck to him! So is the guy in the show dude you are screwed, on the staff at uiw, and is he as arrogant as he comes across on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by panfan View Post
    . Good luck to him! So is the guy in the show dude you are screwed, on the staff at uiw, and is he as arrogant as he comes across on the show?
    He was but apparently got fired. He probably is as arrogant as he comes across, but he's also actually pretty nice, or at least from what we got to know. He's a HUGE fan of my chocolate chip cookie bars, so he can't be all bad.