Default Liberty Eylau open

Hey everyone I'm new to 3aDL just another HS football fan from NE Texas! LE's HC/AD has left for the same position in Red Oak, hopefully we can draw in a great coach, our biggest mistake a few years ago was not hiring Surrat, over Brady but we now have a new Superintendent plus upgrades of the football facilities are coming pretty soon

Quote Originally Posted by LEFAN80 View Post
    Hey everyone I'm new to 3aDL just another HS football fan from NE Texas! LE's HC/AD has left for the same position in Red Oak, hopefully we can draw in a great coach, our biggest mistake a few years ago was not hiring Surrat, over Brady but we now have a new Superintendent plus upgrades of the football facilities are coming pretty soon
    I bet yall have some applicants apply.

All-American

No more 3A. TXDL is the new name.

LE needs to start playing Gilmer again. That was always a good game. Nobody seems to want to play the Buckeyes.

All-American

LE's HC/AD has left for the same position in Red Oak
    LMAO!!! Suckaaaaaa!
    When I hear someone say "Im not book smart, Im street smart"; what I really hear is "Im not real smart, Im pretend smart".

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest T Bass View Post
    LMAO!!! Suckaaaaaa!
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculus gilmus View Post

LE needs to start playing Gilmer again. That was always a good game. Nobody seems to want to play the Buckeyes.
    You should know were not scared lol but we have Texas High & Arkansas High back on our schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculus gilmus View Post

Not until they get a Visitors Side...almost as bad as Daingerfield...I've seen deer stands with more room & comfort...& a long drive

Who is going to be in LE district this year? North Lamar & Pittsburg...long way for the rest
    buckeyebob

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyebob View Post
    Not until they get a Visitors Side...almost as bad as Daingerfield...I've seen deer stands with more room & comfort...& a long drive

Who is going to be in LE district this year? North Lamar & Pittsburg...long way for the rest
    Good thing is that stadium renovations are coming bad thing is I have no earthly idea who will be in our district I just know Pg and Atlanta won't be and they are our rivals

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyebob View Post
    long drive

Paris will be in the same district with them as well. I just looked this up. It's actually quite a bit farther from Paris to Texarkana (90+ miles) than it is from the LE campus to Gilmer (75 miles).

Checking Google Maps, I'm getting that it's 93.7 miles from North Lamar High School to the LE campus and 93.6 miles from Paris High school to LE. Pittsburg is 75.1 miles away from LE and Gilmer is 75.8.

The fact that we went to the new system GUARANTEES a lot more travel for pretty much everyone. Mrs. Lena Childress is going to be busier than ever chartering the buses.

All-American

Haha
    The last Red Oak HC left for possibly the worst 4A(5A now) job in Texas. Oughta tell ya something.
    When I hear someone say "Im not book smart, Im street smart"; what I really hear is "Im not real smart, Im pretend smart".

Quote Originally Posted by Ernest T Bass View Post
    LMAO!!! Suckaaaaaa!
    LOL! my thoughts exactly!

"THE HARDER YOU WORK, THE HARDER IT IS TO SURRENDER"-VL