Default Friday's District 25-3A Boys Baskeball Scores

Needville 72, El Campo 62-FINAL
    Ricebirds now 0-3
    Needville-3-1

All-State

Sure are several road victories this first round

Needville has always been well coached

All-State

Maxpreps reporting wharton over Bellville, Columbus over Sealy. Sealy is having trouble breaking the 30 point barrier. Never a good sign.

All-District

Has Sealy even won a game??? I can tell you this much, the Sealy coach did not schedule very many home games this year except the district ones. He wanted to stay out of site so the people of Sealy would not know how bad it is. I hope they replace him and get someone who will teach fundmentals and not school yard ball. The way I have seen them play, hell you dont need a coach, just put five guys out there and let them ball.
    Last edited by rancher; 01-05-2014 at 06:35 AM. Reason: correction of spelling

All-State

I would hate to see anyone lose their job. We all know hs talent comes and goes at 3a level.
    But sealy fans need to see if the head coach has all the resources needed to compete.
    I do not know the sealy coaches, but I know one way of hurting sports like basketball and baseball is assign a Frosh or jv coach to that sport that does not give the sport or kids a fair days work.

Just guessing. I know that even Royal needed a solid half court game to make it to state.

All-American

Is Sealy capable of winning any district games this year? Sealy hosts the El Campo this coming Tuesday. Wharton hosts Royal and Needville hosts Bellville. Columbus plays at Yoakum in non-district.