Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyrone Swoopes

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    sure it is. In you opinion who was an average db that he made better? Like I said not trying to bash him....was talking to a buddy who thinks the Ags should make a push for him. I was just wondering could he make a difference at A&M with the db s we have and you've seen our db's.
    Michael Griffin
    Aaron Ross

Were all 3 star or lower recruits if I remember correct.

AJ Williams was a QB/CB in HS and Akina converted him to safety and he was a 2cd round pick

The only one off the top of my head who was just a total BA from day 1 was Earl Thomas who is just a sick talent.

He did a good job with Blake Gideon, for as much crap has he gets from Texas fans he had a good career at Texas.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    sure it is. In you opinion who was an average db that he made better? Like I said not trying to bash him....was talking to a buddy who thinks the Ags should make a push for him. I was just wondering could he make a difference at A&M with the db s we have and you've seen our db's.
    If Akina isn't retained I see him going back to Arizona.
    **<Current Month> Hot Girl of the Month**

I really think Swoopes would fit in great at DE if he is tough enough. He has got the frame to add another 30 or 40 pounds. When I watch him run he looks very stiff and has problems moving his hips which is a must at receiver.