Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Entertaining game to say the least.

That should have been intentional grounding....

All-American

I think Duke's OC is copying the Dallas Cowboys. Why throw the ball with a 3 point lead on 2nd and 5 with 3 1/2 minutes to go??

All-American

WOW......and I am stunned.

I am really happy for Nate Askew...SA Madison Product went to CS as a Rec. and ends his career with a big defensive play. Glad he stuck it out and worked his way onto the field.

Be proud A&M, Duke was a formidable opponent.

Best game so far this Bowl Season. Congrats Aggies and JFF!

and I was being sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by Tejastrue View Post
    With all the ribbing of Texas by Aggie supporters I must admit it would sweet to see the Duke basketball team finish this off. Wait, I meant football.
    52-48.
    Didn't finish it off

"If I have one, I'll have 13"---Blake Shelton

Duke.
    YnoT us?

Aggie defense sucked like usual, but it's a W. They're even sweeter when they're comeback wins. I'll take a win over duke versus an ass whoopin any day

All-American
    Blog Entries

Don't let the irony of this finish escape your senses. The Texas A&M defense actually rose to the occasion when they needed it most. YES, Manziel was the only reason they were able to stay in this game, but beyond that the defense in the 4th quarter played much better. The Aggies deserve to celebrate this win tonite....they earned it. Kudos to the Duke Blue Devils on a great season and playing a very exciting brand of football this season. David Cutcliffe deserves much credit. It was a highly successful season for them. And the best bowl game so far. That counts for something with all the viewers.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Don't let the irony of this finish escape your senses. The Texas A&M defense actually rose to the occasion when they needed it most. YES, Manziel was the only reason they were able to stay in this game, but beyond that the defense in the 4th quarter played much better. The Aggies deserve to celebrate this win tonite....they earned it. Kudos to the Duke Blue Devils on a great season and playing a very exciting brand of football this season. David Cutcliffe deserves much credit. It was a highly successful season for them. And the best bowl game so far. That counts for something with all the viewers.
    Yeah the defense managed to get 3 stops in one game... Which was enough for Johnny.

Dukes 3rd and 4th down percentages were flat out unacceptable. I'd hate to see Johnny play on a team with a defense that has a pulse.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Yeah the defense managed to get 3 stops in one game... Which was enough for Johnny.

Dukes 3rd and 4th down percentages were flat out unacceptable. I'd hate to see Johnny play on a team with a defense that has a pulse.
    Shades of the Cougars under Sumlin. He likes the mobile, athletic qb with a good hard rb.....but always lacks on the defensive side. The Cougars had to outscore everybody to win, too.

But they did win.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Side note: A&M will get its best defensive player back next year (Claiborne - didn't play tonight)

Duke.....
    "Hay in the barn is like money in the bank"