Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Default New Years Eve Chick Fil-A: Texas A&M vs. Duke in the Georgia Dome

Looks like the Dukey Boys may present some problems for this weak ATM defense. If Manziel and the offense don't pull up the slack, it may be an embarrassing night for the Ags like it was for the Horns. Only difference was most Longhorn fans wanted to see Mack fail, and the matchup against a very good Oregon team is a little different than playing the Dukey Boys of the ACC.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-State

2 Big penalties on Evans already. Don't agree with the 2nd one.

All-American
    Blog Entries

So there it is....ATM and Manziel scores in 4 plays. That's how they'll need to do on offense to win this one. I don't think you can count of the Aggie D to do their part against this Duke offense. Sumlin better have some defensivie recruits coming in this fall. Manziel may stay another season....it's still up in the air at this point. He may be better off waiting for one more season.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Now Duke burns ATM defense with a 79 yd TD bomb to Crowder on a 3-play drive. I don't know if the Ags can cover Crowder and put enough pressure on the Duke qb....he's pretty good when he has time. And he can launch some long ones....he appears to have a fairly strong arm.

With all the ribbing of Texas by Aggie supporters I must admit it would sweet to see the Duke basketball team finish this off. Wait, I meant football.

All-American
    Blog Entries

LOL, TT that was almost funny....but we all knew you were poking fun. At least the Ags just scored again to keep the game within 2 TD's. It looks like this one will be all offense. That's the best way for ATM to win it. If the Blue Devils could play D, the Ags would be in big trouble.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Reese says 5 possessions...5 touchdowns.....the Blue Devils are rolling. Looks like the Ags are against the wall to stop the Duke offense tonite. The Ags can't keep up on the scoreboard with this kind of offensive production. They are always playing catchup, and the Aggie defense has yet to get a stop.

Yeah, when Carson told me I was almost funny I returned to the factory to pursue my life long blue collar career.

5 drives, 5 touchdowns.... This defense gets worse every week

Not good. If it wasn't for the poor clock management there right before the half, Duke would have 42.
    Cameron Yoemen - BACK-TO-BACK-TO-BACK State Champions

Also tonight Basketball - North Texas 61 TAMU 41 Aggies first home loss this year. First time since Dec 29,1999 UNT has beat the Aggies!

All-American
    Blog Entries

John Saunders says the Duke football team has outscored the Duke basketball team in the first half today. That's got to be a first. Duke scores in 6 out of 6 possessions after recovering the onside kick and taking it down to the half yardline before time left on the clock causes them to take the field goal to end the first half on the last play. Duke's basketball team got 35 pts in the first half.....the football team plays a perfect half and gets 38.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Cougar View Post
    Also tonight Basketball - North Texas 61 TAMU 41 Aggies first home loss this year. First time since Dec 29,1999 UNT has beat the Aggies!
    That team might win a couple of SEC games this year.
    Cameron Yoemen - BACK-TO-BACK-TO-BACK State Champions

I don't care who you are...that last play for the td by Manziel was a classic.

And here's Johnny FF.