Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-American

Worst "Case" Scenario (pun intended):

Texas routs Oregon in the Alamo Bowl. Mack Brown signs 20-year extension of his contract after the game. :clap clap clap clap:

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Yea i think UCF has around 40k students if I am not mistaken.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univers...entral_Florida

Have close to 51,000 undergrads and almost another 10,000 post grads. It's the second biggest school in the country in enrollment behind Arizona State I think.

And don't say Wikipedia isn't reliable. A lot of professors will take it as a source now as long as you tag it back to its original source.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchOffense View Post
    Poor Longhorns! Just trying to get this season done with. Graduate McCoy and move on.....oh wait you get the Oregon Ducks. Check please.
    No ****, could get ugly.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Bullaholic View Post
    Ags sort of in same boat as Baylor---they drew Duke in the Chik-fil-A Bowl. Personally, of course I'd rather see aTm vs Baylor in a bowl.
    Yes, aggies bowl game sucks also.

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    Yes, aggies bowl game sucks also.
    Ags are not an AQ conference Champion with one loss. They get what they get.

Baylor has actually traveled very well to their bowl games lately including last year in San Diego. The Bears attendance should not be a problem. It really doesn't matter in the end for the Bears, yes if they would have finished tied with Okie State for the title then we had a SHOT at a Bama vs Baylor Sugar Bowl, but that was no where near guaranteed and I wouldn't put my money on Baylor being selected as an at large team. As it is, Baylor took the championship and guaranteed BCS game and that is fine with the Bears. Much better to know you will get a BCS game than hope someone invites you in.

It really is an indictment of UCF's fan base. They are a huge school and the Orange Bowl in their own state feel as though they have such a small following they didn't even take them. I hope UCF shows up and proves them wrong, but in my mind that would be a huge slap in the face to your school if your a UCF student or Alum.