Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Alabama getting all they can handle against Miss. State. 10-7. MS should be leading, but didn't convert from Alabama's 3.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Looked like a Tech 1st to me....

Linwood is developing into something special...

All-American
    Blog Entries

What an offensive juggernaut Baylor is!!! Move over Oregon....Baylor is better on offense, no question.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    What an offensive juggernaut Baylor is!!! Move over Oregon....Baylor is better on offense, no question.

and has a better defense,

All-American
    Blog Entries

You have to remember that Baylor is playing without Seastrunk, Reese, and another top offensive player. They are indeed deep.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Mayfield is impressive, but so is Petty for Baylor. Linwood is a very good athlete, and Baylor is just absolutely loaded on offense. The crazy thing is Tech is not that far removed from being in the same class as Baylor offensively. I'll say it again....how in the world this Tech team lost 3 in a row in beyond me.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I would have to put Petty's season ahead of that of Teddy Bridgewater, qb for Louisville, in the Heisman race at this point.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Stanford and USC knotted at 17 at end of 3rd. Bama up over Miss. State 20-7 in the 4th. 9 mins. left in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    I would have to put Petty's season ahead of that of Teddy Bridgewater, qb for Louisville, in the Heisman race at this point.
    I'd like to see him against a team who could put pressure on him and see how he reacts. Baylor's line gives him max protection and nobody even tries to blitz Baylor.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Baylor has a tough schedule remaining and will see teams that will blitz Petty. Okla St. and Texas are still left on the schedule. I forget who else.

All-American
    Blog Entries

USC just stopped Stanford's deep drive with a pick on their own 15 and returned to the 35. Now the Trojans have it at the 50.

All-State

Sic 'Em Bears

All-American
    Blog Entries

Baylor could burn clock and probably win it, but are still running their offense like in the first half. Still 10 mins. left in the game, though.

Well,dang-- If they ain't going to score every minute, I'm going to change channels....