Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    All-American

Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
    same level probably not I mean scoring first posessions week after week probably not, averaging 40+ a week for like what 9 weeks probably not. Keep the team in every game with a chance to win in the end probably not . I expect to win yes one point or 40 plus I want to win.

Did you expect the horns to stay at the level they were with Cote (colt) after he left.....yes you did cause for some reason you think the horns are the greatest program ever to grace the landscape of college football news flash......they aren't. They have the series record v. most of the teams in D1 college football but when it comes to the big picture the Sooners have a a greater tradition and program your second and the list goes on. I know I know they done a lot more than the Aggies yes that is true but the Aggies and Longhorns got started off in the big world of college football by going down two very different paths....you know the histories. Hey you remind a lot of me when I was a little kid watching Earl, Donnie Little and my hometown favorite Herkie Walls...only difference the older I got I grew out of it.....around the time it came to starting looking at schools to go to.

I sometimes think your probably a good guy but wonder if you think before you post. Think about your squads signature win OU the same one that had what two starters out on D. You know and I know that OU is not that goodt...but a win is a win.
    Nobody and I mean nobody saw how big a bust as GG was coming. If he lived up to his hype and ability he showed in HS then the success would have kept rolling.

All-American

Good post Nostradamus. Now please do me a favor and dig up my favorite post of yours..the Paint one with the "aggy" waiting on the SEC bus that never shows.
    I didn't create that. It's from a guy that host a blog called prevail and ride. Does a lot of good work.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    Nobody and I mean nobody saw how big a bust as GG was coming. If he lived up to his hype and ability he showed in HS then the success would have kept rolling.
    GG is a good Q. Like I said with Diaz yesterday Texas isn't always the best place for everyone. I'm sure Gilbert wanted to win more than anyone and do it at Texas, but there is a pressure that horn's market puts on people that just not for everyone to handle.

All-American

GG is a good Q. Like I said with Diaz yesterday Texas isn't always the best place for everyone. I'm sure Gilbert wanted to win more than anyone and do it at Texas, but there is a pressure that horn's market puts on people that just not for everyone to handle.
    If you don't have what it takes to compete and live up to expectations Texas isn't the place for you. you will be eaten alive. Considering what Texas has on campus talent wise right now, I can't wait to see what the next coach can do with the current talent/recruiting.

All-American

If you don't have what it takes to compete and live up to expectations Texas isn't the place for you. you will be eaten alive. Considering what Texas has on campus talent wise right now, I can't wait to see what the next coach can do with the current talent/recruiting.

I still think you all have a good coach there. His downfall was too many identity changes on offense and I hate to say a bad hire on the defensive side. I'm sure Diaz is a good coach but I was never sold on him (hate to sound like i'm bashing him). Mack has given you the horns you love....you were probably too young to remember pre Mack Brown....there were two other Mac's that didn't do it year in and year in Austin.
    Look at the improvement in your team the since the ole miss game.......winning games they should be winning.

BYU no brainer they have a good history of handling the horns...go out and play in Utah that was a loss before they played, the game just got ugly.
    Ole Miss is very talented and to be honest has lost games they should of won minus Bama. Including the loss to the Aggies.

Starter

Reload!

GG was ruined the moment Brown decided he wanted a power offense out of nowhere...he took a QB that might have been one of the best if not the best HS spread QB and put him under center
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Txbroadcaster View Post
    GG was ruined the moment Brown decided he wanted a power offense out of nowhere...he took a QB that might have been one of the best if not the best HS spread QB and put him under center
    All because Colt got hurt in the MNC year before.

Mack slings poo at the wall to see if it sticks when he doesn't know what to do.

Saggy Aggie

All because Colt got hurt in the MNC year before.

Mack slings poo at the wall to see if it sticks when he doesn't know what to do.
    Fishing is good today huh OT?

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Fishing is good today huh OT?
    A few bites and a few I threw back, no keepers.

All-American

A few bites and a few I threw back, no keepers.
    so am i a keeper or throw back?

nevermind reread no keepers...i'm a throwback.

All-American

so am i a keeper or throw back?

nevermind reread no keepers...i'm a throwback.
    Sometimes you throw a big one back

no homo

All-American

I heard a rumor, it came from a reliable person that sees JM and Mike Evans every week, that neither will leave A & M after this year. Both have made a pact that if Sumlin stays, they will stay with him to try for a Championship. I think it might actually be true.

Regardless, there is plenty of talent still left if they do go.

OT needs to worry about who will be coaching at UT next year---maybe they can get someone that knows how to use and motivate the talent they have.
    In a perfect world, I would always be a winner---Why is it that I find it so hard to reach perfection???

Blog Entries

Yall remember how ppl always say atm is always worried about texas.... well.....
    #37 Ranked Downlow Poster- Coach

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Yall remember how ppl always say atm is always worried about texas.... well.....
    This is just OT trolling
    Sideline To Sideline Show Each Week at https://lonestargridiron.com/categor...-to-sideline//