Quote Originally Posted by NastySlot View Post
same level probably not I mean scoring first posessions week after week probably not, averaging 40+ a week for like what 9 weeks probably not. Keep the team in every game with a chance to win in the end probably not . I expect to win yes one point or 40 plus I want to win.

Did you expect the horns to stay at the level they were with Cote (colt) after he left.....yes you did cause for some reason you think the horns are the greatest program ever to grace the landscape of college football news flash......they aren't. They have the series record v. most of the teams in D1 college football but when it comes to the big picture the Sooners have a a greater tradition and program your second and the list goes on. I know I know they done a lot more than the Aggies yes that is true but the Aggies and Longhorns got started off in the big world of college football by going down two very different paths....you know the histories. Hey you remind a lot of me when I was a little kid watching Earl, Donnie Little and my hometown favorite Herkie Walls...only difference the older I got I grew out of it.....around the time it came to starting looking at schools to go to.

I sometimes think your probably a good guy but wonder if you think before you post. Think about your squads signature win OU the same one that had what two starters out on D. You know and I know that OU is not that goodt...but a win is a win.
Nobody and I mean nobody saw how big a bust as GG was coming. If he lived up to his hype and ability he showed in HS then the success would have kept rolling.