Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Texas @ TCU

All-District
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hookandladder View Post
    If Texas is planning on Swoopes as their next QB , he will not be any better then McCoy. Just do not see it.
    IMO Swoopes will be better. Taller, stronger, quicker, stronger arm.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    You just never know what an athletic kid like Swoopes is capable of until he has had some coaching, seasoning, and opportunities to grow in the game. He's very young and very green, from a small school, and has not had his time under the sun yet. Let's give him the benefit others have had.
    This is very true about some good coaching, I saw him at the Texas summer camp and he just had no idea of where his ball was going when he threw it. Maybe with lots of work , he can gain some control of where it is going. He was really bad on roll outs but he did throw a pretty ball, like I said just do not see it and hard to believe that Texas cannot recruit a better QB. He needs at least two years of learning, when he went to the Nike camp as a QB after his Senior he came back listed as an Athlete recruit.

All-District
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    It's a shame that Texas burned his redshirt just to hand off the ball. If you are going to play him run the normal damn offense.

Imagine what Texas would be like if they had fired Diaz after last season like they should have. Poor decision by Mack to keep him knowing his defense in 2012 was the worst defense in the history of the school.
    We'll see Swoopes much more against Kansas I think. Ash is done.