Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All-American

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    Based from the current BCS rankings, there are 2 SEC teams and 2 Big 12 teams in the top 10.
    deeeeeep

Saggy Aggie

Quote Originally Posted by msu97 View Post
    the problem is, that is any conference,,, when it comes to conference games, any team can beat other teams... espn just makes you believe that the sec is soooo much better...
    oregon would run through the sec, so would stanford... looks like ucla would too... clemson and florida state would compete week in and week out against any of those teams... baylor is looking very good... they would score points in the sec, i mean sumlins offense is a combination of stoops, leach and briles... so you know it will score points...

but what you are truly seeing is that with the rules the way they are now... defenses are going to struggle and offenses will score points... and more skill kids are playing just offense... more sec teams are playing up tempo now...
    Stanford and UCLA would run through the SEC???

C'mon msu, even you're not THAT ignorant. Lemme guess, Washington, USC and ariz st would too?

Oregon would compete with the best... But you're stretching big time on the others

Saggy Aggie

Quote Originally Posted by Old Tiger View Post
    deeeeeep
    Top heavy!!

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Top heavy!!
    deeeeeeeep heavy?

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    Stanford and UCLA would run through the SEC???

C'mon msu, even you're not THAT ignorant. Lemme guess, Washington, USC and ariz st would too?

Oregon would compete with the best... But you're stretching big time on the others
    i thought you understood trolling...
    every conference, when playing conference teams, is a tough game... just is... no conference game is tougher in one conference than the next... did not matter how good UT or ATM were, when they played each other nothing was guaranteed... that is a fact...

Stanford is alot better than you are giving them credit for... they are very physical up front on both sides of the ball... they could compete in any conference... kind of what people are saying about Baylor is that they are physical up front... would love to see them play good teams, but 3 years ago they were everyones punching bag so I can see why they are still playing a soft non conference...

parity is starting to become the norm for college football and that is a good thing...

All-American

every conference, when playing conference teams, is a tough game... just is... no conference game is tougher in one conference than the next... did not matter how good UT or ATM were, when they played each other nothing was guaranteed... that is a fact...

Stanford is alot better than you are giving them credit for... they are very physical up front on both sides of the ball... they could compete in any conference... kind of what people are saying about Baylor is that they are physical up front... would love to see them play good teams, but 3 years ago they were everyones punching bag so I can see why they are still playing a soft non conference...

parity is starting to become the norm for college football and that is a good thing...
    Baylor's AD says no one wants to schedule them...they have trouble scheduling and have to fill their schedule last minute with crap teams because other teams have backed out.

Saggy Aggie

Didn't know you were smart enough to understand trolling. My apologies...