All-American
    Blog Entries

Default Saturday Gameday: What's on the menu???

Well..... a bunch of football games, for sure. I think I'm going into town and get me a couple of lbs. of sliced brisket and sides early. Got me some pintos going and it feels like the season is well underway. Time to hit the buttons at every commercial and have lots to munch on. I'll make up some chips & dips, and a veggie relish tray as well. Some fresh fruit like grapes, cherry tomatoes, and cantelope/watermelon squares are good to eat and good for you. What's on your gameday menu?
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    Well..... a bunch of football games, for sure. I think I'm going into town and get me a couple of lbs. of sliced brisket and sides early. Got me some pintos going and it feels like the season is well underway. Time to hit the buttons at every commercial and have lots to munch on. I'll make up some chips & dips, and a veggie relish tray as well. Some fresh fruit like grapes, cherry tomatoes, and cantelope/watermelon squares are good to eat and good for you. What's on your gameday menu?
    Now that is my style...I will think of you when I am sitting @ Buckeye Stadium with Chick-fil-A, popcorn, chilly dog xtra onion & jalapeno, & diet Dr Pepper...my rattlers & horn...I'll be horse by 1/2 time & my wife will be telling me to calm down...that's not going to happen...it is the dance we go thru...she will learn

You could join us 11:00:
    http://w3.gilmerbuckeyes.com/listenlive.html
    http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/gilmer.portal#
    Last edited by buckeyebob; 09-21-2013 at 08:00 AM.
    buckeyebob

Blog Entries

Well, that's a good question regal.

I just finished a 10 mile run and now it's off to the store this morning for some snacks!! I need to try and make good choices but I'm starving! All this food talk has got me hungry. lol

We have soccer in Arlington this evening... We're going to try and hit up that BBQ place in Cresson Matt was ravin about for a late lunch!
    STEPHENVILLE YELLOWJACKET FOOTBALL
    STATE CHAMPS 1993, 1994, 1998, 1999, 2012, 2021

STEPHENVILLE HONEYBEE SOCCER
    STATE CHAMPS 2017, 2019

All-American

I'm about to hop on a plane to San Antonio to watch Brandeis vs. O'Connor