Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-American BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END's Avatar

Exclamation Battle of the Bell-Rockdale vs. Cameron

Rockdale vs. Cameron

Rockdale and Cameron play this Friday night-7:30 @ Rockdale. This is one of the biggest rivalries in class 3A. Any predictions on the outcome.
    Official F.A.N.T.O.M. Liaison to Big XII Football, In Charge of Heavy Lifting

I Can Crush You Mentally and Physically

cameron crazy

NO matter how good the teams are, The C-Town and Rockdale game is always good. Unlike the past few years (5 years), this should be a really close game, if it rains, ill say my team comes out on top by a field goal. But if it stays kinda dry and Rockdale doesnt "doctor" the field, Billy will wear down the defense and we'll win by at least 10 points. But thats just my predictions. The Cameron and Rockdale game is hard to predict because all of the stats before the game go down the drain because of the big-ass rivalry and PRIDE involved in this game.

"If you're scared, buy a dog"

<small>[ October 28, 2002, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Matthew328 ]</small>

hotstuff

Caldwell supports the Yoemen.

oldbuff78

Yoe by 10

Compudyne

Cameron 24
    Rockdale 14

keep_it_real

yeah I guess Cameron needs to watch out for Rockdale since they might "doctor" the field....yeah..... Anyway, Caldwell...... haha.....nevermind..... My prediction is the ROCK by 10. GOOD LUCK ROCKDALE!!! Give 'em hell!

Rockdale does't "doctor" the field. Last week they wouldn't let the J.V. and Frosh teams play because they didn't want it to get torn up for the Cameron game. I say Rockdale by 14.

YOE FOOTBALL '03

cameron by 24, billy pittmans gonna be runnin all ova rockdales defense. they aint got nothin to offa. u know that cameron be tha winna, u must be trippin

Cool

Sorry, but I hate to burst your bubble, but Rockdale has one of the best defenses in the district. I don't think that Billy Pitmann is going to be running over anybody from Rockdale.

The Rock by 6. This is the year for the tigers.They have played very consistant football.Cameron has had to have some last quarter heroics on several occasions.

Thanks for the support

keep_it_real

Does Cameron have anybody else capable of doing anything for them. I know Pittman, but I mean is there ANYBODY who can play besides him? When Cameron residents post on here all you hear them talk about is Pittman.

Mingus

Wink

I have seen many a Rockdale-Cameron game. It will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes! One year the Rock had the game in hand, Cameron was kicking a field goal, it was short, Rockdale tried to run it out of the end zone, got tackled on the 2, went 3 and out, had to punt, Cameron got great field position and scored! Game over! Always a great game! Both teams are well coached and have great players! When it is on the line the team that steps up and remains poised will win!

hotstuff

Cameron 43, Rockdale 13

Cameron 43-Rockdale 13. No way. Wow..............