Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Junior Varsity

Default Hey Sweeny, Stafford, West Columbia, Houston Kipp

An open invitation to join us at www.coogsports.net.

We are in the same district, it only makes sense for us to compare and share our thoughts during the upcoming season.
    If you have videos you would like to be shown, I will glady post them up on Coogs Sports Net. Any stats....yes sir, I love to crunch the numbers.

Let me know if you have any problems logging in....it's a piece of cake. I purchased new forum software earlier in the summer and the website is running like a well oiled machine.

Come on....I look forward to seeing you there

Mike Lockwood

Quote Originally Posted by 1971Coogs View Post

We are in the same district, it only makes sense for us to compare and share our thoughts during the upcoming season.
    If you have videos you would like to be shown, I will glady post them up on Coogs Sports Net. Any stats....yes sir, I love to crunch the numbers.

Let me know if you have any problems logging in....it's a piece of cake. I purchased new forum software earlier in the summer and the website is running like a well oiled machine.

Mike Lockwood

Could this be considered spam? Just asking.

Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by JBulldawg View Post

Mike Lockwood
    I'm already a member of coogsportsnet. That's a great ideal. IMO THE TOP FOUR TEAMS IN THIS DISTRICT ARE GOING TO MAKE ALOT OF NOISE COME PLAYOFF TIME.
    Don't take it personal, just take it!

Saggy Aggie

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-C View Post
    I'm already a member of coogsportsnet. That's a great ideal. IMO THE TOP FOUR TEAMS IN THIS DISTRICT ARE GOING TO MAKE ALOT OF NOISE COME PLAYOFF TIME.
    Stafford make noise????

Junior Varsity

Why would you think that...curious? I'm just trying to give District 24-3A a home of it's own to talk amongst ourselves. Sorry if you took it that way.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-C View Post
    thanks....at least you viewed the invitation as not spam.

Why would you think that...curious? I'm just trying to give District 24-3A a home of it's own to talk amongst ourselves. Sorry if you took it that way.

What's wrong with having that talk here?

Isn't your invite a way of taking traffic away from this site?

All-District

What's wrong with having that talk here?

Isn't your invite a way of taking traffic away from this site?
    Why not both? I saw another thread that mentioned a new football message board. I wouldn't want this site to talk exclusively 24-3A or any other district. The more sites the merrier! IMO

Quote Originally Posted by cougartino View Post
    Why not both? I saw another thread that mentioned a new football message board. I wouldn't want this site to talk exclusively 24-3A or any other district. The more sites the merrier! IMO

I wondered if that thread was spam too.

I have no problem with having other messageboards. Just seems that it is unprofessional to invite others to a messageboard on another messageboard. Particularly one that has like traffic.

All-District

I have no problem with having other messageboards. Just seems that it is unprofessional to invite others to a messageboard on another messageboard. Particularly one that has like traffic.
    If folks hadn't come on coogsports.net to invite us here, we would have never heard about it. Truth is, there are a lot of folks on coogsports.net who have been kicked off other sites (one in particular I won't mention).

It'll be nice to meet some of you Cougar faithful this season. I couldn't make it last year.
    Once a Bulldog, Always a Bulldog

Sweeny All Time Record 514-305-28

GATA - A Sweeny Tradition Since 1980

1944, 45, 46, 47, 48, 60, 61, 66, 67, 82, 83, 84, 86, 88, 89, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 01, 05, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

All-District

Quote Originally Posted by SHSBulldog00 View Post
    It'll be nice to meet some of you Cougar faithful this season. I couldn't make it last year.
    Looking forward to coming on down!

Junior Varsity

Whatever...I'm about as professional as it comes in regards to respecting other people's opinions. Sorry you feel that way. Let's just say I offered and if others feel the same way...no problem. I enjoy the chatter on this website and as mentioned by Cougartino, if we hadn't have been invited by some of this site's members over on the Coogs Sports Net website, we might not have known about 3A Downlow. I will say this...the chatter on Coogs Sports Net will be more "refined" to District 24-3A which for some, would be much easier to keep up with in regards to conversations.
    But as the Administrator, who pays the bills for Coogs Sports Net including server fees, software updates, TV access fees, Youtube storage fees, Google Drive storage fees, maintenance fees, camermen contracts, etc
    I will respect the decision of the Admins of this website to remove this thread if they truly feel this is a spam solicitation.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by SHSBulldog00 View Post
    Yes sir, I'm sure some of the Cougar faithful will want to know the recommended restaraunt or watering hole in your fair city.

All-American

Whatever...I'm about as professional as it comes in regards to respecting other people's opinions. Sorry you feel that way. Let's just say I offered and if others feel the same way...no problem. I enjoy the chatter on this website and as mentioned by Cougartino, if we hadn't have been invited by some of this site's members over on the Coogs Sports Net website, we might not have known about 3A Downlow. I will say this...the chatter on Coogs Sports Net will be more "refined" to District 24-3A which for some, would be much easier to keep up with in regards to conversations.
    But as the Administrator, who pays the bills for Coogs Sports Net including server fees, software updates, TV access fees, Youtube storage fees, Google Drive storage fees, maintenance fees, camermen contracts, etc
    I will respect the decision of the Admins of this website to remove this thread if they truly feel this is a spam solicitation.
    Thanks for the info. Just joined your site.

"It's my world, and everybody else just lives in it" I am EL REY!