Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PPHSfan

Post Old Cardinal's Home Phone Number

BR 549

I bet the kids on here won't have a clue about this one.

Actually I just wanted to see how many folks would even look to see what Old Cards phone number is.

If you came here and peeked, make sure you sign your name, and we can see just how "popular" the Old Bird is.

I am not going to say Old Card is "mature" but his social security number is 000-00-0001

<small>[ March 31, 2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

COOL.........it's been a LONG time since I have been called a "kid", but I don't have a clue what you are talking about!! (I did understand the SS# though!!)

<small>[ March 31, 2003, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

All-State

Old Card; I'm there with ya. I can still recall the old party line at my home as a kid. Our ring was 2 longs and 1 short. How many of you young folks know what the heck I'm talking about?

Chris Hart

PPHSfan, I'm not real old, but I did watch Hee-Haw growing up. If I remember correctly, that is where I heard BR549.

Talking

the only reason i know about that kind of # is b/c all week i've been "spring cleaning" at work and some of the files are OLD eek!

i'm still pretty young, though! wink

Give Chris Hart a seegar. It was Junior Samples on Hee Haw!

Designed and created by pirate44

All-American

Yes, my social security number is written in Roman Numerials. There were 9 families on our party line in the early 50's; ours was 3 shorts, Chris....We also had a kerosene TV, back then.

All-American

OC, you were really uptown if you had a TV! Did you have running water also? We had running water. We ran to the spring to fill the bucket, then ran back to the house lugging the bucket of water.
    Maybe if you didn't try to be so clever, you wouldn't end up looking so stupid.

PPHSfan

I remember getting my first Color Television in 1969, but The Lone Ranger was still in Black and White. The only friggin thing that was in color was the news.

*** Ejected Player ***

Hell, I was 12 when we finally got a private phone line. Before then, we shared with 4 other parties.
    J2K

exbccards76'smom

Cool

We got our first color tv about then. I remember watching Wonderful World of Walt Disney in color. The NBC peacock image was a pretty sight, too.

Birdman

Talking

Heck, me and Old Cardinal were waiters at the Last Supper........

.......when we were kids, the Dead Sea was just sick...

I remember when I got my first computer, I was 8, and it had Windows 3.1 ha ha

Chris Hart

Old Cardinal:
    Yes, my social security number is written in Roman Numerials. There were 9 families on our party line in the early 50's; ours was 3 shorts, Chris....We also had a kerosene TV, back then.
    I don't go back quite as far as the kerosene TVs, as a matter of a fact I believe that's the first I've heard mention of one. Old Card you must be REALLY Old Card.jk

He walked barefoot through the snow five miles to school everyday, and it was uphill both ways. wink

Designed and created by pirate44