Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    All-American

Well I don't want to send anyone over the edge on this fine football Sunday...but if the goverment wants to tell me that based on my tax returns that I will now pay close to $1,000 a month for insurance with a 12 to 16 thousand dollar deductable or else!! I'm fairly confident that they will take your gold and silver and make it illegal.

Not to worry you will receive a lone star card of reasonable value to use at a goverment approved store.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Hahaha.....that's why I'm armed and loaded, lol. And there will be millions of folks just like me, esp. in Texas. No sir, getting our gold and silver WILL NOT happen....that's why they have been stealing it to control its supply. Those that have some will be better off, and those that don't....won't. It's called a "wealth transfer". This will not be the first one in recorded history, it has happened many times before. But the limited availability will give them the control they need from the masses. How's your portfolio looking? You really want to take that chance when you have a viable alternative? I don't and I'm not. Something is better than nothing.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

By the way, if the supply is seriously limited, what do you think that will do in regards to its value? Laws of supply and demand say that when something is in great demand with only a limited supply, then the value increases substantially. There may come a time shortly that the value of gold and silver become so expensive that a normal person will not be able to trade their diminished value dollars for ounces of silver and gold like they can right now. And perhaps the supply could become so limited that you won't even be able to get your hands on some if you had plenty of resources to trade for it.....unless you had the "right" resources and were willing to part with them.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I would think it easier to confiscate some tracts of farmland and businesses, or disrupt the operations thereof, than to try to confiscate gold and silver from heavily armed gun-toting Ameican patriots. Certainly easier to confiscate all those IRA's and 401k's, retirement accounts and such than mess with little ol' gold and silver. The difference in value between the totals is in the trillions. Just not that much gold and silver being held by the public in comparison.....they've already stolen it and it is being hoarded by the Elitist camp now. As we speak they are hoarding more each day at these low prices.....why do you think the prices are so low in the first place, huh? So they can get it on the cheap, that's why. They have John Q Public hornswaggled about gold and silver, and they have done their job over time. Just look at your own personal attitude towards it.....you are convinced you don't need it, hahaha. Most Asians will tell you differently.....they've been there, done that before....or at least it's happened in their history before, along with countless other nations. Heck, in some countries you have to stand in line just to wait your turn to buy the stuff, if they have some to sell you, and at their going rate which is much higher than it is if you use dollars right now to buy it. How much longer will that last, or will the price be held down and the Central Banks be able to keep the manipulation game going?
    Last edited by regaleagle; 01-18-2015 at 02:46 PM.

All-American
    Blog Entries

The traditional gold-silver ratio in value has been in the range of 15:1. Right now that ratio is 67:1.....way out of cork. This tells any sane individual that at sometime in the near future there will be a return to "normalcy" in relation of this ratio, esp. since silver has so many more demanding usages in the world than does gold. At $20 an ounce now, it's the bargain of the century.....but it won't be for much longer. How long that will be is the multimillion dollar question, but most experts are saying within 3-5 years, or perhaps even sooner.....maybe even as soon as 2016. If that were to happen, or rather when that happens.....you can bet your boots the price of gold and silver will have already been shooting up substantially to new highs never before recorded. Right now, the real price of gold should be in the $3500 range.....not $1300. The market has been purposefully depressed by TPTB for their agenda, but they are losing control since they have already managed to secure most of what gold and silver they could and whatever is left is being greatly diminished daily worldwide. Tons of this stuff is in "strong hands" and will not be relinquished for a long, long time.....until the prices get to where they should be. That's the point when this new "wealth transfer" will really take place....mainly moving from the West to the East.
    Last edited by regaleagle; 01-18-2015 at 03:05 PM.

All-American
    Blog Entries

In actuality the wealth transfer has already occurred, it just has to come to fruition once the market forces are set free and the PM values can find their true value in the market.

All-American
    Blog Entries

But there is still time for the individual, very little time but nobody knows how long. Yesterday would be a good way to express it, or today.

All-American

Never said I didn't have some. More power to you. I'm just at a point of frustration with our politician's from top to bottom. Just like you espouse to hording gold I started buying land and property 40 years ago.

Now all my holdings are free and clear however each year the magic wand is waved and my land is worth more and more in taxes. Now they talk of scenic views causing higher taxes. I would not be too smug in saying I will have gold!

Executive orders might take care of that. We have to be fair now...

All-American
    Blog Entries

This is a hot topic in all the forums.....but the consensus of financial experts feel confiscation of gold is a possibility moreso than silver, but there are ways to hold it just to be on the safe side. If you have that much wealth, and a significant amount of gold in your portfolio, then you're probably already "set-up" the best ways possible. If you're reasonably well-off and haven't accumulated the pm's you plan to, then I'd say you have much work to do and little time to do it, including talking to the right people about stashing it. For the rest of us poor folks, all we can afford is silver, and that more than likely will NOT be confiscated, for many reasons I won't go into right now on this thread. Let's just say I've done my homework, and if you don't believe me then go do your own.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Of course, the problem with holding pm's is not the US government as much as it will be that segment of society that doesn't have any and will be willing to do whatever is necessary in order to take yours away from you, haha. It's very important to keep a low profile and live that way. The fewer that know of your stack the better.....I mean really few. And the amount and locations you have it stashed as well. But it would be much better and a better place to live if more people had at least some pms at their disposal....better for all of us as a nation and all of us individually.

All-American
    Blog Entries

The most recent number I've seen for millionaires in the US(net worth) is about 9.6 million.....as of 2013. That number could have gone down some, but still a substantial amount, which does NOT include yours truly, haha. How much of that net worth is liquid to be converted to at least some pm's is not known, but I'm sure much, much of it is accounted for in current real estate bubble values. Take that away, or diminish it with a crash, and suddenly that number greatly reduces. Some are "unhooking" from their high-value properties right now and downsizing, taking the cash difference and living more sedentary lifestyles, or just getting out of dodge altogether.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    The most recent number I've seen for millionaires in the US(net worth) is about 9.6 million.....as of 2013. That number could have gone down some, but still a substantial amount, which does NOT include yours truly, haha. How much of that net worth is liquid to be converted to at least some pm's is not known, but I'm sure much, much of it is accounted for in current real estate bubble values. Take that away, or diminish it with a crash, and suddenly that number greatly reduces. Some are "unhooking" from their high-value properties right now and downsizing, taking the cash difference and living more sedentary lifestyles, or just getting out of dodge altogether.
    Believe me I'm a nobody when it comes to big wealth, however My wife and I are and have been planning for several years now on selling everything we have and building a modest energy efficient home on some land we have had for 25 years. Firewood, Solar,
    Rainwater retention and large garden. Guess we will put up the "Come and Take it" flag and get ready. LOL

All-American
    Blog Entries

If you can do that, start tomorrow. That's just a great way to go in my estimation. I grew up living that way, but nowadays it's difficult to find the time and extra money to get it going, ya know? I'd like to do basically the same thing, and might even end up doing that if I can find the right situation. But I'm also looking at the possibility of just leaving and living in another country.....like Belize, for example. I hope it doesn't come to that, but it could. I'd need to get a 2nd passport sometime fairly quickly though.

Blog Entries

July 13, 2013 when this thread was started the price of Gold was 1280.00 per oz. ..... As of RIGHT NOW the price of gold is 1228.00. The only thing I can tell you guys is Gold pays no dividends, no interest and any increase in value can ONLY come from the market value per oz. (unless you invest in some kind of gold fund which isn't any different than the rest of the stock market.) A 10,000 investment in Gold on July 13, 2013 would have a market value of 9600.00 today. (not including any fees you would have paid a broker).

Now let's look at a good dividend paying stock like Eli Lilly and Company (LLY). A 10K investment into this stock on July 13. 2013 would have earned 5.5% dividend annually (550.00) as well as seen a market value increase of 36%. Just off the top of my head it seems to me that the original 10K in this stock would now be worth 14300.00 if all dividends were reinvested (DRiP).

Here are some other good dividend paying stocks for you to consider: KO (Coca Cola), HRB (H&R Block), LMT (Lockheed Martin) and CNK (Cinemark)...

All-American
    Blog Entries

When the market has been "at the all time top" for as long as it has(manipulations by TPTB), when will it finally turn down and how much longer can it last? Having your savings invested in a market top right now is very risky, to say the least. Most experts point toward investing at market bottoms, not tops. Same for real estate.....buying when the market is propped can be a big mistake when the market "bubble" that was created finally bursts and the prices begin tumbling downward. There's nothing wrong with long-term investing in good quality stocks, but which ones are they and who's to say even the Blue Ribbon stocks won't take a beating when the Stock Market begins its downturn. There's great risk in getting in and then getting out in time, esp. since we've already had 3 yrs. of continuous increases, albeit fabricated and controlled.