Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BwdLion73 View Post
    I'm investing in something that everyone will need. You can trade it, barter with it, or use it. Im stocking up on 22 ammunition.
    22 ammunition??....you expectin' a cotton tail infestation??....

I don't think I'd be stocking up on metals if I was worried about survival.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    22 ammunition??....you expectin' a cotton tail infestation??....
    Well back in the day we had plenty of rabbit & squirrel in the freezer. Coon hunting at night to sell fur. 22 is cheap and I can piss plenty of people off from quite a ways away if I wanted too. if they want to protect their Gold they can trade some to me for ammo. If I need to I can use mine to take theirs away. I have plenty of weapons that are of higher caliber, however 22 is the way to go long term.

Cottontails are beginning to be a thing of the past. Use to see them and Jackrabbits everywhere.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    I don't think I'd be stocking up on metals if I was worried about survival.
    That's only one part of the equation. Food, water, and ammo are the others. There's lots of sites you can google up on the internet, but I like reading forums where posters are telling what they are doing, what products they use, some of the preparations they have made, and the best guns to buy for the money. Also there is extensive info on what ammo is best...least expensive and most available....ergo to which types of guns are the best to look for. So far hadn't seen much on rocket launchers though, lol. Gotta take them drones out somehow, haha. Or how about an old pickup without the computer chip in it....that would be nice to have. Cell phones have the chip....uh-oh. "How to cook with a solar oven"....they have that stuff, too. You'd be amazed at all the stuff there is.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Today was Friday March 15th, and things are getting mighty dicey out there in the world financial markets. We have this "move" by Putin in Ukraine that was an orchestrated play by the Big Boyz in Washington to claim all the Russian gold stored in their vaults instead of declaring a military conflict....but still a "war" of sorts just the same. This deal with that territory is all about the gas pipelines and shipping port for Russia and its Gazprom to China, Europe, and the rest of the Middle East. It's the uncorking of the Petrodollar (US/Saudia Arabia) and replacing it with Gazprom(Russia/China/Iran) and trading in gold instead of dollars. This leaves the US dollar at serious risk in maintaining it reserve currency status around the world and basically kicks Saudi Arabia off its high horse, esp. since all of their gold has also now be stolen out of the LMBA. Looks like the Federal Reserve Banks in NY and London have exhausted all there physical gold and are now taking desperate measures to keep the Almighty Dollar floating for as long as possible while at the same time stabbing our trade partners/allies in the back. This is what happens when governments(those in power that run amuck unchecked) will do whatever they deem most expedient to keep their sinister apparatus alive....to the economic death of us all. Don't be surprised to see the Big Money bailing out of the stock markets and diving into Gold/Silver in thenext few months. By year end, we should see Gold hit an alltime high well over $2000/oz. followed by Silver outperforming Gold's gains percentagewise and closing the wide gap that now exists in the Gold/Silver ratio. The stockers have made their dollars, even though in terms of real money the 37% gain since 2000 in dollars in the Dow is really a loss of 72% against the value of gold when one looks at inflation and purchasing power of the dollar in the last 13 yrs. These are the stats, and numbers don't lie. Against a more stable currency...the Swiss Franc...the dollar is down 50% since 2000 and 80% since 1974. It makes one wonder how in the world a country that has this kind of decifit spending and debt can maintain its Reserve Status throughout the most of the trading world.....but it can't. The dollar is dying a slow death, but things are ramping up here in 2014 quickly. For the short run of who knows how many years, the Big Money will quickly find its home back in the safety of precious metals and other forms intrinsic value as the dollar continues to lose its value around the globe....not just here in the US. So the stockers made some dollars, but the metalers will win the prize. And the whole world will lose when TSHTF as the Dow and Nasdaq , the Comex , and other markets worldwide start to feel the effects of the collapsing value of the Almighty Dollar. Keep a close watch on your bank accounts, your stock portfolios, and your IRA's. It would be better to take your 10% penalty and convert it over than to have Uncle Sam "borrow it" in return for some useless guaranteed and diminishing T-Bills. 90% of something now in hand today will be far greater than what looms on the horizon for the near future, imo. At least, that's what the experts are saying. So that's a brief and inconcise synopsis of the way things appear to be shaping up as of this date. Like I stated earlier, it don't look good for the home team. BTW, silver is a real bargain right now at about $21+ spot. It won't stay that low for much longer, though.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Go to Silver Doctors.com and read the most recent articles. That'll open your eyes a wee bit, lol.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Don't be surprised to see all the precious metals prices start to climb and actually soar. There was a "short squeeze" on gold that took place on June 19th, and with all the depressing of gold that's taken place by the banksters in the last year, most of the Big Money investment gurus are in agreement that we are now at the bottom of a coming Bull market in Gold and Silver. Both Gold & Silver have now broken thru their 200-day moving averages and are set to make an explosive move upward as the banksters supply of gold to let out into the market has basically been exhausted. They can no longer control the free market with their manipulations, and the majority of the world's supply has now moved to "strong hands" that are for the most part accumulators. When the move starts upward, it could get very frenetic for all those short paper contract holders, and the prices could literally "take-off" overnight. The gold/silver ratio right now is about 65-1, but when gold starts moving upward, look for silver to lag somewhat at first, then skyrocket very quickly. Some experts are predicting the ratio to drop down to somewhere around 25-1 by year-end.....which means if gold hits $2000, then silver would climb to around $80. Right now spot price is about $24 and climbing daily. Silver is much more volatile as a commodity than gold....which means a big move in gold will result in an even bigger move upward in silver. For me personally, this is bad timing. I was kinda hoping this move would be held off for a couple of more months, but it's beginning to look like the time to buy is now. All my money is tied up right now in the business(shucks), so I can't really hop on the train for the upward ride like I was hoping for in Sept. Oh....I'll still hop on in Sept. allright, but at a higher entry price, unfortunately. This Bull may last a while though, so for those of you that are wary.....keep an eye on the PM's for the next few months. I think you'll see some serious upward trending.

All-American
    Blog Entries

"The banks must be restrained, and the financial system reformed, with balance restored to the economy, before there can be any sustainable recovery." *

*Posted on Jesse's Cafe Americain by Jesse on 6-27-14.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Well, things seem to be getting totally out of control all over the world now....looks like the banksters and politicians and Elite(Powers that Be) want a war to distract the rest of us from the real issues going on....mainly our pocketbooks. Total thievery is the new paradigm in this century.....from the top down. This thievery will lead to enslavement of John Q. Public and the destruction of the American and world middle class....all to the benefit of the elites. Yes, the rich are getting richer and the rest of us are getting poorer. Did you know that now 99% of Americans make less than $250,000/yr? Used to be about 90%. There's not longer a Top 10% of earners, only 1%. The rest of us are hanging on as best we can to what we still have, and not really moving forward financially. But the Top 1% are....daily. With inflation factored in, the standard of living in America today is much less than it was 30 yrs ago....when I was in my late 20's. I thought I was broke back then, lol. For the past several decades, the great percentage of Americans have relied on the credit system for their way of life....but now it looks like that system that the banksters so deviously employed into every fabric of the American standard of living has now met its end. They were so successful with this system combined with the Almighty Dollar as the World's Reserve Currency that they imposed it upon almost all industrialized nations of the world. Well, now you can watch the collapse happen worldwide, right before your eyes. Get ready for $6/gal. gasoline, $5 milk, $4 bread and just about everything else costing much more in the very near future. You might consider stocking up on some items with "shelf" life a little at a time with each trip to the grocery store. I'm not saying we will suddenly run out of supplies, but slowly the prices will rise, and when the dollar does finally lose its reserve status around the world, here in America our costs for goods will rise, and the supply(availability) will drop. If you have any money invested in stocks, bonds, real estate, or just cash in the banks you may want to consider moving it to a safer haven(credit unions, precious metals, under your mattress, lol). Silver and gold have now bottomed as much as one can expect and are now positioned for a big move upward in the coming years with the world situation what it is now. TPTB and Big Money are all now on board for the move, and the banksters(Federal Reserve System and Central Banks worldwide) have reached the end of their money-printing, manipulating ends. It won't be long now til this whole house of cards comes tumbling down, including the stock markets, and the new international bank backed by the BRICS nations and now 24 others(not including the US, but Britain) with gold as its standard comes into effect. That will further devalue our dollar abroad and here at home, and your purchasing power. Let's not even talk about the unemployment rate, GDP, our national debt, and the loss of your rights/freedoms. All of these have already taken place and will only worsen before things improve. It most probably will take decades to unravel the damage that has been done. Until then, fasten your seat belts and get ready for a big crash.....just sayin'.
    Last edited by regaleagle; 07-19-2014 at 03:56 PM.

All-American
    Blog Entries

On a side note, it took The Powers That Be(TPTB) and banksters 100 yrs.(since 1913) to get the world where it is today. All of this didn't happen overnight. The American Middle Class had to be taken down for them to gain complete control....and now they have succeeded. What happens in the future in our lifetimes is only a guess, but there is a book that was left to us that may hold some answers. All is vanity in these flesh bodies............but love is eternal. Evil and greed are devices of mankind through the centuries. There is nothing new under the sun. But love and goodness are not lost.....they still live in the hearts of many of us the world over.

Blog Entries

You are not a professionally trained analyst and really shouldn't be giving this kind of advise to people. People would have pissed away a lot of money if they had followed your advise over the past year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    On a side note, it took The Powers That Be(TPTB) and banksters 100 yrs.(since 1913) to get the world where it is today. All of this didn't happen overnight. The American Middle Class had to be taken down for them to gain complete control....and now they have succeeded. What happens in the future in our lifetimes is only a guess, but there is a book that was left to us that may hold some answers. All is vanity in these flesh bodies............but love is eternal. Evil and greed are devices of mankind through the centuries. There is nothing new under the sun. But love and goodness are not lost.....they still live in the hearts of many of us the world over.

If you are so convinced about that "Book" then why would you be overtly concerned about the future and buying precious metals? Everything is preordained and according to plan.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Farmersfan View Post
    If you are so convinced about that "Book" then why would you be overtly concerned about the future and buying precious metals? Everything is preordained and according to plan.
    Not everything....there is a such thing called "free will" and choice. And that's in the "Book", too! And as far as the PM's go, this is not the stock market, FF. It's a long drawn out affair that is basically protection against fiat currencies....esp. when they appear very weak and failing. If you don't agree, that's your prerogative. Still, there's some viewers here I'm certain that can garner some useful information from my posts. And just about every post contains information passed along from some very well-respected, top financial minds in the world. So the posts are not about me giving financial advise to anyone. I'm simply passing along information that is in the news written by others. Whether viewers choose to heed or ignore the information is their business. I've even referenced many websites for the viewers to research the information and do their own due diligence.

PS>>>If you're holding physical PM's, you HAVE NOT "pissed your money away", lol. You've done just the opposite....you've protected yourself against a castatrophic occurrence that many feel is not only very likely, but just a matter of time. Afterall, gold and silver are not paper....they have intrinsic value that is readily convertible to just about any form of fiat currency or trade anytime and anywhere.
    Last edited by regaleagle; 07-26-2014 at 01:06 AM.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Well....I reckon if a person were thinkin' about acquiring some silver(or gold) just to have some on hand, now would be as good a time as any to look at jumping in. Gold spot price right now is hovering around the $1200 mark, and silver spot is at about $16 right now. The prices could and will possibly go lower at some point later this year, but then the premiums will just increase and your actual cost to acquire may not improve. In fact, if there is an ultimate final smashdown like many experts believe will happen....it will happen so quickly that the market will not even allow an opportunity to buy at such low prices. The premiums could double or even triple over spot from what they are now, and you may not even be able to purchase any silver or gold at all.....the supply could well get swooped up in a frenzy by those who are already well-positioned in the game. Then there's all those invested in the stock market that will instantly move their dollars over to precious metals when their stop-losses are triggered with a big drop. They may even be too late and get caught with their pants down, also. If the dollar nosedives and loses 40-50% of its current value(it's around 96 now), then your purchasing power just got cut in half. At the same time, gold and silver will soar in value as demand skyrockets as a result of everyone seeking a safe haven for their dollars. Gold and silver are forms of financial insurance to protect your wealth and purchasing power in times of financial catastrophe. That's why some people are "stackers". It's a form of savings also, since the only time you'll use it is when you have to, and by that time you'll be glad you had some instead of paper that will be devaluing at a very fast rate. Silver doctors.com, Apmex.com JM Bullion.com, King World News(KWN.com), Greg Hunter's American Watchdog, are just a few trusted websites you can go to for daily information.

Blog Entries

Just FYI to everyone: Since this thread was opened in July 2013 the value of precious metals has fallen 12%. During that same time frame the Dow saw a 14% increase.......................