Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All-American
    Blog Entries

Yesterday was August 15, 2013....the day it all started. What started??? The ascent of precious metals from their bottoms. So what's the big deal? Your economic well-being, that's what. There's no turning back now, and the Central planners have gambled and lost to squash the gold market worldwide. You will see a bull market in precious metals take off now that changes the entire financial landscape of citizens and countries worldwide, and their standards of living. The wealth transfer is taking place right under our noses at this very moment, and most Americans are in the dark. If you have no money to trade for precious metals, you'll have even less in a year from now. I don't have enough either, but whatever I can possibly squeeze out from business capital to run my contracting business I'm converting to silver as this thing takes its full shape. There is still some time left, but my advice to is get online and start doing some due diligence on gold/silver, the world economies, and what's happening in Asia. KING WORLD NEWS(kwn.com) Gold/Silver.com, and other sites are worth their salt on what's being squashed by the American media outlets, and for good reason. Wake up and smell the coffee....look in the mirror....hug your wife and kids....and use the brain God gave you. Your family's future and your financial well-being are now at great risk....moreso than at anytime ever before. If I didn't whole-heartedly believe this I wouldn't be writing these words now. Someone on here should sound the trumpet....I didn't expect it to be me. I hope I'm wrong and the experts are wrong, but it don't look good for the masses. Take heed now and see for yourself if the evidence is overwhelming in favor of precious metals ownership over the dollar.....just for you and your family's sake. That is all for now.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Well....it's now January 3, 2014 and the markets are still climbing to unprecedented highs. The Fed is in a battle to uphold the dollar they continue to print 24/7, creating free money out of thin air for themselves to the tune of $80B/mo. The battle continues for the Fed to depress Gold(and Silver), keep the stock market rising, and supporting the dollar from free-falling in order to maintain its world reserve currency status against the emerging Chinese Yuan and Bitcoin. All of this to prop up an American and world economy that is teetering on the brink of collapse. The BIG MONEY will have to choose between inflation and deflation. Deflation helps the common worker and brings prices back to an affordable state, but those that have the most to lose, the RICHIES, want to Fed to keep inflating the dollar as long as possible. When the interest rates start rising here in the US like in Japan, everything will become more expensive for John Q. Public. Next will be massive cuts in govt. subsidies....food stamps, Medicare, unemployment compensation, etc. and large tax increases just to pay the monthly interest on the huge debt we are creating by the minute. The Federal Reserve is not a federal institution, but a privately-owned grouping of banks worldwide to control the money supply of the world's reserve currency....the dollar. The dollar was taken off of the gold standard back in the Nixon era, or the US would have gone bust back in the early 70's. Since then, every other currency in the world is tied to the "floating balloon" of the dollar. As the dollar goes so does the world's economies. China is buying up gold at astounding rates around the world at these bargain depressed prices with the Feds blessings to keep the dollar propped...for now. When they decide to no longer support the dollar with their US Treasury Bond purchases to keep the game going, the Fed will be forced to raise interest rates(inflation) to keep the dollar from free-falling. But that will only cause more problems for our economy....loss of more jobs, stifle spending, manufacturing, investment, etc....which means less taxes for the government to operate on. It's just a matter of time before this whole machine breaks and the dollar loses its world reserve currency status. When that happens(and it's happening now) your spending power is drastically reduced. It will take much more dollars to buy even the basics of life. Where will you get this extra money when there's no support and only a declining America??? Do you have any precious metals? Gold and silver will soar in price....your only hedge(insurance policy) against this eventual calamity. The powers that be could at some point reset the value of gold(and silver) like FDR did in the Great Depression to help resolve some of these unsustainable actions. I am now hearing about a possible reset of gold this year(2014) to a value in the $10K/oz. range. This would give the dollar, the US economy, the world markets, and everybody but the Fed a way out of this coming economic catastophie that now appears to be eminent. If that were to happen, a wealth transfer around the world would almost instantly occur, and those holding precious metals would be the beneficiaries of this forced decision. The markets would drop overnight, but would be able to find equilibrium and stay afloat. A new gold standard would probably be put into effect worldwide using a newly-created currency as the new world reserve currency in a consortium of nations overseeing its control. In the meantime, be prepared for the worst in 2014. Trade your worthless, devalued dollars for gold or silver when you can. Whatever happens will not be good for those holding dollars. The dollar is doomed....any way you look at it. Bitcoin may become a viable alternative in the short run, if the Fed doesn't outlaw it this year for competing with the dollar for world commerce. Do your due diligence and get ready for some rough times ahead. This whole outcome is coming to neighborhood near you soon.
    Yesterdays are gone forever and tomorrows may never happen, but today you have the opportunity to make a difference.

All-American
    Blog Entries

My recommendation: Right now the price of silver and gold has been depressed(manipulated) downward by the Fed(banksters) for obvious reasons to very low bargain prices. Silver is right at $20/oz.(spot price) and gold has dropped below $1200, for the time being. It would be wise to dump some of your worthless dollars for silver right now while it's on the cheap. Gold is not as depressed as silver based on many different factors I won't go into now....but suffice it to say silver is your best hedge(insurance) against a falling devalued dollar. Start "stacking" yesterday with whatever dollars you have leftover each month to trade out of. Start somewhere....while it's on the cheap, cheap. One hundred dollars today will get you about 5 oz. of silver. If by the end of 2014 silver has soared to $100/oz.....you will have turned every $20 traded for $100, a five-fold increase. This is a very real possibility, and you just can't expect silver or gold to drop much more....only to start climbing from here on out. Good luck and God Bless.

All-District

One of my friends got some silver bullion for Christmas from his parents, I'm pretty sure that's not even legal to own lol. I've been getting $20 worth of those 1964 dime's that are 90% silver. I think you can say our parents are preparing for the World to go to hell.

All-American
    Blog Entries

Silver bullion or gold bullion is accepted as money the world over, and is NOT illegal to own. I have a stash myself. There's lots of counterfeits hitting the market right now from Asia, mainly in the form of small 1 oz., 5 oz., 10 oz., and 100 oz. bars. Be careful to buy bullion and coins from reputable dealers that offer a 100% buyback guarantee. Bullion(bars) will need to be certified and assayed for authenticity without certain marks from the producer. That is an extra cost when you sell. That's one of the reasons why you pay a higher premium for coins....they are very difficult to counterfeit(and it costs more to make them). But you get more back when you sell them. So don't let the premium of Silver Eagles or Maple Leafs steer you away. These are the two most accepted coins worldwide....and are minted at .999 Fine.

All-American
    Blog Entries

BTW, for your information a few states, including Texas, have now passed a law that allows gold and silver coins to now be used to buy and sell. There is now no longer a tax or capital gain on selling your precious metals as long the the sale remains below $10,000 per transaction. I'm thinking this is the correct amt. but would have to go back and find the article in my newsletter to be sure that was the correct amount. It rings a bell to be the right amount, anyway. When you start seeing states enact new laws allowing for the use of precious metals as a form of money again, that should get your attention and a light should go on...or a big neon sign...telling you something. I think so far 5 states have ratified the use of PM's as money recently. It is still treated as an investment(commodity) in most other states, but not in Texas now.

Blog Entries

Price of Gold on Aug 16, 2013 when you predicted it was the beginning of "The ascent of precious metals from their bottoms".= 1369.00 oz

Price of gold today= 1226.00 oz.

The "Sky is falling" mentality has put millions of people in the poor house when dealing with the stock market. My American Funds AMCAP fund returned 29.01% in 2013. (after fees). Panic forces a buy high and sell low approach to investing.... I can't tell you how often people would walk into my office and want to buy the latest "HOT" stock after it had been reaching all time highs for several weeks. Or they would insist on selling a stock they were holding after several weeks of it dropping to all time lows. Of course as the broker it was my fault when their "HOT" stock didn't continue to go through the roof or when the failed stock they sold went back up to it's previous price or higher.

Blog Entries

Unless I have missed it somewhere precious metals are still classified as Collectibles and are still subject to long term and short term capital gains tax rates for Collectibles. Even the Long Term Capital gains rate of 15% on investments doesn't apply to Collectibles. The long term rate is set at a maximum of 28%. (It's based on your income tax level). Please share a link if all this has changed.

I just can't see how owning bricks of gold or any other metal is going to help you if things go south? You think people are gonna be lining up to buy metal in a depression? I wouldn't count on it and wouldn't want my livelihood to depend on it... Not to mention metals haven't performed anywhere remotely close to as well as the stock market has.

My investment is going to be through mutual funds

Quote Originally Posted by Farmersfan View Post
    Price of Gold on Aug 16, 2013 when you predicted it was the beginning of "The ascent of precious metals from their bottoms".= 1369.00 oz

Price of gold today= 1226.00 oz.

The "Sky is falling" mentality has put millions of people in the poor house when dealing with the stock market. My American Funds AMCAP fund returned 29.01% in 2013. (after fees). Panic forces a buy high and sell low approach to investing.... I can't tell you how often people would walk into my office and want to buy the latest "HOT" stock after it had been reaching all time highs for several weeks. Or they would insist on selling a stock they were holding after several weeks of it dropping to all time lows. Of course as the broker it was my fault when their "HOT" stock didn't continue to go through the roof or when the failed stock they sold went back up to it's previous price or higher.
    Can't fix stupid ff. This is why the stock market is not for everyone.

All-American
    Blog Entries

The stock market has been propped by the Federal Reserve since 2008 in this money printing effort to keep the US and world economies from tanking. The last several years many investors have made remarkable gains in the stock markets worldwide, and certainly here on Wallstreet. Unfortunately, the record highs that have been recorded over these past few years have not had a positive effect on jobs, manufacturing, retail sales, or just about any other economic indicator that the economy is moving in a favorable direction. And right now, the fear is that the markets are just about "topped out". When, not if, this end-game with the Fed does begin to unwind, it will happen fast. The money will run away from the stock investments seeking safety somewhere. Those heavily leveraged in the markets will not simply watch their investments as they begin dropping like boulders.....they will sell as fast as they can. But who will be buying??? PM's are simply an insurance hedge used by even the largest banks to guard against total capitulation. But what of the common working man? What can he do to sustain his family when his dollars become worth half of what they were? A small stash of silver or gold eagles as a hedge would do wonders to help offset the loss of the purchasing power of the dollars he does have. You have a choice right now....an affordable one that could make all the difference for you and your family to get thru when the sh*%t hits the fan. This lunacy of the Fed cannot and will not end well.....the bubbles will burst and stocks will tumble. And that's the day you will look in the mirror and wonder why you didn't heed the warning signs when you still had the chance. Don't take my word for it.....just do some investigating on your own. There's tons of information available for anyone who may be concerned. Again, good luck and God Bless.

I suck at this whole stock thing. I remember thinking about buying up some Netflix stock when it dropped to the $60s, didn't have the means to do it and now it's above 300. Had another time where a company I already had stock in dropped by half. Thought about dropping everything I had into it, but didn't. Now it's tripled since then

I am sometimes mistaken, but I am never wrong.

People who buys Macs are stupid.

All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Saggy Aggie View Post
    I just can't see how owning bricks of gold or any other metal is going to help you if things go south? You think people are gonna be lining up to buy metal in a depression? I wouldn't count on it and wouldn't want my livelihood to depend on it... Not to mention metals haven't performed anywhere remotely close to as well as the stock market has.

My investment is going to be through mutual funds
    I'm investing in something that everyone will need. You can trade it, barter with it, or use it. Im stocking up on 22 ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by regaleagle View Post
    The stock market has been propped by the Federal Reserve since 2008 in this money printing effort to keep the US and world economies from tanking. The last several years many investors have made remarkable gains in the stock markets worldwide, and certainly here on Wallstreet. Unfortunately, the record highs that have been recorded over these past few years have not had a positive effect on jobs, manufacturing, retail sales, or just about any other economic indicator that the economy is moving in a favorable direction. And right now, the fear is that the markets are just about "topped out". When, not if, this end-game with the Fed does begin to unwind, it will happen fast. The money will run away from the stock investments seeking safety somewhere. Those heavily leveraged in the markets will not simply watch their investments as they begin dropping like boulders.....they will sell as fast as they can. But who will be buying??? PM's are simply an insurance hedge used by even the largest banks to guard against total capitulation. But what of the common working man? What can he do to sustain his family when his dollars become worth half of what they were? A small stash of silver or gold eagles as a hedge would do wonders to help offset the loss of the purchasing power of the dollars he does have. You have a choice right now....an affordable one that could make all the difference for you and your family to get thru when the sh*%t hits the fan. This lunacy of the Fed cannot and will not end well.....the bubbles will burst and stocks will tumble. And that's the day you will look in the mirror and wonder why you didn't heed the warning signs when you still had the chance. Don't take my word for it.....just do some investigating on your own. There's tons of information available for anyone who may be concerned. Again, good luck and God Bless.
    I understand your point, I really do... but stocks is not short term investing.

The stock market will crash again, and likely soon. I agree with all of th market correction stuff you posted.... BUT, when has the economy ever crashed and not recovered plus some? Never. Every time we hit a recession, it eventually turns around and peaks even higher... its cyclic.

The objective is to buy low and wait 30-40 years until retirement. I'm sure there will be multiple depressions in that time... but including the major depression of 08, the market is steadily climbing. If you think short term doom and gloom, then yeah gold.. or just stockpile cash...but if youre actually INVESTING, anything other than the stock market is wasting your time.

All-American
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry you are not as alarmed as you should be, or perhaps not as versed on the worldwide economies as every American needs to be right now. The US will lose their position as the dominant financial country when the dollar loses its reserve currency status as this coming collapse unfolds. Whether it's the Chinese Renimba or some other currency, this time the New World Order currency will again be backed by gold...believe it. The standard of living we have enjoyed in the US since the 1944 Bretton Woods Agreement will no longer exist. And since 1971 when Nixon removed us completely from the gold standard, the US has printed its way to world dominance in trade. China is now the world's new leader in both trade and gold reserves....a documented fact. They are also the world's largest producer in mining of gold yearly, and do not sell or trade ANY of it. The East(esp. China/India) are countries that have emerging economies....the West(US, Canada, Europe) have economies that are so debt-ridden in enormity there is no answer to solving the delimma for at least another decade or two. The stock market is not money....is not wealth.....it is merely backed by paper. True wealth is and has always been stored in gold(and silver) thru the centuries. It cannot be printed into oblivion, it is scarce. There's not enough above ground in today's world to use as money, but it can be used to back a form of currency that can be supplied to the world. Look for a huge upward push in PM's in 2014. Prepare now for some sort of plan to get you by in the event that a collapse causes a food, energy, and water shortage that could last for as much as a month. Some sort of personal protection might be a good idea also. If you live in a major metro area, you will be in one of the most undesirable areas to be if such a collapse does occur. I'm not close to being prepared myself, but all the signs are showing up and things are coming to a head quickly now. It don't look good for the home team....I know that much for sure.