Man, I've noticed from some of my emails that the precious metalers and stockmarketers are doing war out there for your almighty dollar. I mean....they've always been on opposing sides of the fence, but when gold and silver prices took a plunge earlier this summer, the stockers came out of the woodwork while the metalers were preaching "buy all you can at this cheap price because this is only a market correction". The dollar is being printed 24/7 and apparently this will continue for the next 2 yrs. Now gold and silver are slowly moving back up the past several days. It will be interesting to see just how high gold and silver will rise after this market adjustment. Some say the correction was "orchestrated" by those holding many many ounces by selling off huge quantities to drive the price down. Now they are buying at bargain prices again while most panicked and sold....moving their investment dollars into stocks. The stockers are happy for now, but the metalers that sold high and are now buying low are just thrilled. Meanwhile, John Q Public watches the game from the stands. But I did jump in on the metalers side of the fence when the silver was below $20, I'll hafta admit. So I guess you can say I'm favoriin' the metalers to come out on top eventually. Meanwhile, the stockers are working hard to make a killing on the short run....good luck on that, lol.